Baby's hospital bag.. DONE. :)

ClairAye

Mum to one of each!
Reaction score
So this morning I decided to start packing baby's hospital bag, just putting a few bits and bobs in, when I realised that I have everything we need to take with us.. :thumbup:

Now I just need to sort my own out and everything is set for the big day! :baby:

I can't believe I'll have my baby in 5-10 weeks! (not liking the sound of the last one and the first is highly unlikely!) 7 1/2 weeks till my due date! :dance::dance:

.. Pointless but I'm happy :happydance:

I'm 38 weeks today, and I still haven't finished my bag! I haven't even started on the baby's :dohh:

aww yay! :hugs:
quick question though, what have you put in there? :dohh: i've started getting a few things together but i'm just unsure about what to put in there... like how many nappies, are you taking bottles etc
i can see me just packing my whole nursery in there :haha:

I'm 38 weeks today, and I still haven't finished my bag! I haven't even started on the baby's :dohh:

:haha:
I just got so bored so decided to sort it out, I have nothing for mine at all, except my dressing-gown, which I already own, everything else mainly is going to have to be bought :dohh:

aww yay! :hugs:
quick question though, what have you put in there? :dohh: i've started getting a few things together but i'm just unsure about what to put in there... like how many nappies, are you taking bottles etc
i can see me just packing my whole nursery in there :haha:

Well my mum scared me by saying I went straight into 3-6month clothes and she had nothing to fit me with her, even though I don''t think my baby will be big I packed some just to be safe haha, I have;

3-6 month sleepsuits - x2
3-6 month vests - x2
0-3 month sleepsuits - x2
0-3 month vests - x2
Newborn sleepsuits - x2
Newborn vests - x2
Scratch mitts - x3
Socks - x3
Bibs - x2 (just in case :shrug: haha)
3-6 month outfit - x1
0-3 month outfit - x1
Baby wipes x1
Newborn size 1 nappies (27 pack) x1
Newborn size 2 nappies (35 pack) x1
Pack of muslin squares x1
Pack of cotton wool balls x1
Sudocream x1
Baby lotion x1
Top-to-toe wash x1 (Probably won't use it but still :dohh:)
Dummy x 1
I'll be breastfeeding until my milk comes in so in case I am in hospital for the four days I'm taking my breast pump and three bottles.. Wow that's so much more than i thought :haha:

Heh I started on our bags, but so far still need to put things in it.

Devlin's:
0-3 month onesies x3
newborn onesies x3
0-3 month sleeper x1
newborn sleeper x1
Size 2 diapers, one pack
Newborn diapers, one pack (my hospital supposedly provides diapers and wipes, but just in case)
Scratch mitts x2
Socks x3
0-3 month and newborn going home outfits, plus hats.
Receiving blankets x4

Mine:
Three days worth of clothes, mostly button-up oversized shirts and sweatpants.
Nursing pads x60 (entire pack)
Breast cream
Slippers
Robe

I still need to put things like a blanket, baby silencer (OH's name for dummy :haha: ), possibly a couple bottles since I plan to only BF and want to be able to express, and I have mini toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, lotion to put in my bag.

this has been a great help this post :) thank you! x

Oh I also have two hats in there lol, I forgot about blankets! But the hospital will have some I'm sure :shrug: and we have a little hooded wrap thing for in the car seat..

Yeah I'm buying all small things for me inc;
Shampoo
Conditioner
Deodorant

I'll have three-four over-sized tops, a pack of 5 big black granny pants :haha:, dressing gown, slippers, a pair of pjs, and I'll put all other things like camera and charger, phone charger, straightners, hairbrush, make-up all that sorts in before I go in :flower:

Oh, forgot about chargers and stuff.....I should write a list of last-minute things and put it on my wall so I don't forget :dohh:

yeah, my hospital has blankets too, I just want him to have a soft fuzzy blanket from home to be wrapped in :)

Haha I think I will too! I know I'll forget! Lol

Yeah, I'd still prefer my own ones 100%!

That's great! I packed my bag... When I was leaving to be induced. :haha:
Well done being prepared! :thumbup:

Haha I think it's the only thing I've not left until last minute.. We still need our cot :dohh::dohh:

i can see me running round when i'm in labour trying to get everything together :dohh: that's me all over!

:haha:
That's normally me too! But I did this so it can sit in a bag for 5-10 weeks :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->