• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Babys movements

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
32+4 and today babys movements have slowed down but not sure if I need to get seen. I can still feel him move, it's just a lot less than normal and a lot slower, normally his movements are unbelievably strong? Should I get checked asap or give it a while to see if they pick up?

The nurse had told me that if I felt less movements to drink a sugary juice, lay on my side and wait 1 to 2 hours. If the movements situation didnt change to phone the maternity ward!

Im hoping your LO is just a little sleepy!

I've been drinking sugary drinks since this morning, also had a bar of chocolate about an hour ago which usually does the trick, but I've had one gentle swipe of a movement in that time frame as opposed to him going absolutely crazy in there! I'm thinking I should get seen given everything that's gone on, but I haven't rushed to get seen because the last twice back at 20 and 25 weeks he woke up as I got to hospital lol

Well I would go then!
I mean. Its still reassuring if he starts kicking a storm as soon as you get there!
Just to be on the safe side :hugs:

Yeah hun definitely, I'd rather just get him checked out

I would go too,If he hasn't moved with sugary drinks and lying on side...

No harm in getting checked over. Better to be safe x

I would get checked over to be on the safe side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->