Baby's Position???

littlemansmum

Mum Of 2 Beautiful Boys x
Reaction score
So i was told from palpations the other day my baby is breech, thats fine i can live with that, but i swear he is sitting way higher than his brother did at this stage, he was also breech.
He is sitting with his head right on top of my ribcage and i am not getting kicks anymore, just like movements under the flesh when i see his head move to the left or back to the centre, occasionally(sp?) get little hand nudges in the middle and the odd kick in the cervix but it feels like he has run out of room but i am only 28+5, i am now wondering as mw on mat ward said he felt bit bigger the other day and dos felt round and then ordered a scan for Friday, i originally got put back a week and four days at dating scan but now wondering whats going on?

Anyone have any advice or anything to share, please? So uncomfy not even funny right now xxx

You probably got a lot more room that you think hun, 28/29 week babies are tiny compared to term ones, you may be suffering more if you have a small torso which i'm guessing is likely if your last baby was breech also, you could be lucky as this baby has still got loads of time to turn yet, fingers crossed for you xxx

Actually have a large torso lol, i am bicornuate and have a septum that separates my uterus into 2 halves so i know he prob won't turn, even doc told me he has about a 2% chance of turning, but he just feels so much bigger than his brother was at this stage.
Wondering if when i have my scan he will measure lil on the big side? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"