Babys position ?

emmi26

Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi
I'm 32 weeks and I have no idea what position madam is in all her movements and kicks are across the top of my belly button but my bump feels almost empty at the bottom ?
My last midwife appt was at 31 weeks and she said she didn't think she was head down yet ive tried to work out where her head is but I can't find it lol
Does anyone else not know where baby is lying ?
Baby moves plenty would just love to know where she is lying
Harry was head down facing my back from 28 weeks !

Thanks

Emma

Bottom of my bump was empty and baby was head down. I felt all movement at bottom and thought she was breech but turned out she was more active with her hands than feet.

Great thanks when she has hiccups it really feels like they are low down maybe she is head down after all

I haven't got a clue either. I was in hospital last week with reduced movements and she went from breech to head down then transverse then head down again :shrug:

Great thanks when she has hiccups it really feels like they are low down maybe she is head down after all

Yeh same here or id feel hiccups around belly button which was her back/bum bouncing with them.

Mummytoamber yes that's exactly what I feel ! I can put my hand on a lumpy bit and it moves with the hiccups lol there are def movements down the bottom at times so she must be head down im sure she is now
Got midwife in a week and a growth acan at 36 weeks to check her size ( big brother weighed 11lb 5 oz lol extra blood vessels in cord ) so I'm sure I will find out soon for definate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->