Baby's position

Erika_Whitney

Reaction score
So I am 35 weeks and 2 days. Pretty uneventful pregnancy so far- no concerns or real discomforts up until now. Starting at about 25 weeks it has been normal for me to be achy in my pelvis area and it has always gone away if I rest. Sunday evening I had this feeling but much worse- I honestly just thought that I overdid it with family/holidays over the weekend. It got worse and the pain started to move around to my back- all yesterday I couldn't walk, get out of bed and frankly I was just in tears. I really chalked it up to over doing it and maybe lo has started to move down into my pelvis more. Well my husband finally convinced me to call my dr today. He basically told me that if I notice anything come in waves or any leaking to call him back ASAP. He told me to also take tylenol and use a heating pad on my back after taking a warm shower or bath. It did help today a lot- but once I stop the heating pad I notice the pain in my back and pelvis start back. Fast forward to right now and lo feels so high up in my ribs.... I am just confused. I really thought that there really wasn't much room for her to either be up or down by that much of a difference at this point. FTM and not really sure what to expect... Sorry for the novel- just looking for some insight. Is this normal? TIA!

There is a huge difference once baby drops down hun My baby was so high up I got breathless all of a sudden she had dropped she's fully engaged now and the difference is amazing I can breathe.
Once baby drops down you will feel better more comfortable. As for your pain it sounds like you have spd in your pelvis but not sure about the pain in your back if your not happy ring your Dr again

My lo is breech at the moment and I'm in so much pain the past few days :( basically a lot like what you describe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->