Babywearing advice please....

leafygreenmum

Reaction score
Hello there! I am TTC for baby no5 (3 & 4 are my step kids), I have decided that when bubba comes along (cos it will, positive thinking!!!) I would love to 'wear' bubba as much as pos. I really like the idea of woven wraps and would also like a mei tai type carrier for ease.
What would you guys recommend? I have heard that Didymos are the best for wraps, but they are twice the price of most others - are they really twice as good?!? :shrug:

I've not used one of those but I find the wrap was great when Tom was tiny but as he got heavier I changed to a mei tai as the wrap hurt my back, now he is one I use an ergo carrier x

I use a stretchy wrap that I am in loooove with (atm I can wear it a whole day out re-tying it maybe twice at most). Got it from sabebabywear.com for just over 20 quid - cheap as chips! :thumbup:

I started with a stretchy [Sleepy Wrap], then got a few MTs, and am now going through a woven wrap obsession! I reckon I'll still use a stretchy for future newborns, they're so snuggly and easy...but I prefer other things now he's bigger. I only have one Didymos and I do love it a lot...but you could always try going to a sling meet so you can try things out first :) I didn't, I just bought what I liked the look of tbh, but I'm also on the constant hunt for more...it does get addictive! There are a few forums where you can buy preloved wraps, get recommendations etc, definitely worth a read :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->