Back Ache and more now!

H

HAYS

Ive had chronic bad ache now for a week, but ive noticed its moving down my leg too,im getting pains in my leg and knee,and when i get up my knee totally gives way??

Any ideas girlies?

Xx

I had a sore back - right at the bottom, for the last few days, and in fact have had an aching left leg - maybe linked. Felt almost like i had pulled something. And after last night's BFP I'm sure it must all be linked?
I hadnt thought twice about it before the bfp but now....hmpphh...
good luck!

congrats on your bfp hun!!!!!

im hoping thats why ive been so achey!
it does almost feel like ive pulled something!
xx

ive also noticed today alot of discharge!does that mean anything?

ive read people get an increase in discharge when theryre pregnant, it can be a symptom!! fingers crossed for ya!!

ohhhhhhhhhh i hope so,i really do,if it doesnt happen this month im going to cry my eyes out!x

Good luck getting your BFP this month :dust:

well ive got 7days till af so not too long, i did do a test 2day but nothing,maybe still too early
x

as if my backache, leg ache and god knows what else im having at the mo, my boss is being a prize prick!sorry to rant but jesus what a crap day at work!
i hate it here!x

Hi Hays!

I have been getting a really sore back off and on this week as well. It's down at the base of the spine to the left and right! I thought that I might just have twanged a muscle or something.

Can backache be a possible pregnancy symptom?

yeh tinytoes had it before finding out her BFP, mines moved to the leg aswell, and the back pains getting worse!
fingers crossed for us both
x

i had backache and increased discharge when I was pregnant

im hoping its due to me being preg then, coz if its not i need to go get my back sorted
lol
x

just feel like moaning some more, so i wil!!

back still hurts like crazy, still hurts down my right leg too, and it still keeps giving way!! twinges have slowed down in my lower right abdomen so makes me wonder if it was just nothing :(

Boobies on the other hand have some lovely veins showing in them,which i never get,so this could mean they're growing!!woop woop

xx

Well, Blue veins all over breasts and chest & the areola darkening up to a reddish brown was the first sign I was pregnant with 1st pregnancy.
Sounds, Promising.
I got those siggys before I got a Positive HPT.

Hi Hays!

I have been getting a really sore back off and on this week as well. It's down at the base of the spine to the left and right! I thought that I might just have twanged a muscle or something.

Can backache be a possible pregnancy symptom?

This is the symptom that made me test, as it was sooo constant!

Good Luck with testing girls!!!! :hugs:xhttps://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Baby%20dust%20Baby%20Dance/th7ebabydust7e.gifhttps://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Baby%20dust%20Baby%20Dance/th7ebabydust7e.gifhttps://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Baby%20dust%20Baby%20Dance/th7ebabydust7e.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->