back ache.

Aw god, you know I was actually ready for the back ache... but it's still alot to get used to eh!! Gives an excuse to get back massages though! :D

xoxox

a nice soak in the bath and sleep with a pillow behind so you have something to lean on, worked for me :)

you could try hot water bottles or wheat bags? - no perfect i know but it may ease it a little

hope you feel better soon
x

I had really bad backache from about 10-12 weeks!! And I had it the whole pregnancy..
I went to the doctors and she said at first it will have been all my muscles stretching because im so tiny and getting ready for the baby getting bigger, then as I got further on it was the weight of the baby, because he was very big born, 8lb4oz and I was only 7stone when I got pregnant, fell to 6 stone because of illness and then went to 8 stone so I wasn't a heavy built girl.
I tried everything, bubble bath, massage, heat packs and hot water bottles, more pillows when I lay down but none of it worked for me.
I brought a birthing ball though and when I was bouncing on that I didnt feel the pain so much, and it let me stretch my back out abit.
They're really good when your in labour as well..Worth a try maybe?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->