Back Again... 1 DPO... Anyone else?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I'm officially in the TWW again. I had my positive opk yesterday so we BD'd twice. Now officially 1 DPO. Anyone else want to join in the wait?

Hey ladies. I am either 1 or 2 dpo today. I just got back from vacay. I didn't temp today. Looking forward to some fun symptoms spotting over this tww. Good luck!!

2DPO! Here! Time is moving soooooo slow!!!!! Lol.

AF is due on the 25th. Last month she came early at 8 DPO so I never even got to dream about testing early. If she hasn't arrived by the 22nd I might dabble in testing early hahah.

I'm with you . Had the big O and iui today will do another tomorrow

Ive just ovulated I got a positive opk on Monday and a fading one yesterday but didn't get chance to bd before but have done twice so far since and will keep at it! Im an early ovulater and have 26 day cycles. AF due around 28/10. Fingers crossed for us all! Im not going to test early as I drive myself silly symptom spotting!

It's hard to determine what is more frustrating waiting to O or the TWW lol. Usually once I get to 8 or 9 DPO everyday is rather exciting and I consume myself with symptom spotting but man, 3 DPO and I feel like the hours are just crawling past me.

It's hard to determine what is more frustrating waiting to O or the TWW lol. Usually once I get to 8 or 9 DPO everyday is rather exciting and I consume myself with symptom spotting but man, 3 DPO and I feel like the hours are just crawling past me.

Waiting to O is defiantly more frustrating for me since I seem to be averaging cd30 at the moment.

Although today I'm 2dpo and already getting impatient!!

Fingers crossed for us all! Ive got a niggle in the left side of my pubic bone sort of inside, I wonder if its ovulation or post ovulation. I will do an opk later n check but had positive on Monday so I'm thinking ive ovulated now. Probably just ovulation I'm trying not to be too hopeful. Have bd Mon, Tues and last nite. Hope the tww doesn't drag from us!!

Did an opk last nite n test line was there but very faint. Got soreness today n bloated n aches all in left side right on my ovary. Anyone else?

How is everyone going with the wait?

I'm getting impatient and wanting to test. Planning to wait until at least 10dpo which is Friday.

Totally boring here. I am about 8-9dpo. Have maybe had what folks might consider symptoms but I just haven't felt like this is my month from the beginning. Last month I had a 12 day l.p. so I am waiting to see what happens over the weekend. I would test early only if my temps spike, but now I understand why everyone says they don't want those disappointment.can't bare it this time either!

I did test last nite at 7dpo how silly n course it was bfn! Stopped me wondering n now I'm not feeling so positive! No symptoms today just felt a tad warmer that's all x

10dpo here, but not feeling very optimistic. I fully expect AF any day now as I have been cramping/bloated for almost a week. I'm happy to have a LP longer than 8 days though! I took soy isos and b6 to help me o earlier and have a longer LP. I had a 27 day cycle last month so I'm betting AF will come tomorrow.

Hey ladies..I know that I am not feeling so positive this cycle (now even my temps r tracking last month's) but there should b one of us that can make it! I honestly didn't feel any symptoms before my bfp when I had my first...so let's stay positive until AF shows up!!
GL ladies! Sending us all positivity and baby dust
:tease:
:dust:

I'm 2dpiui. Yesterday I felt like a zombie. Not sure if thats normal after coming off gonal f/ovidrel trigger. Last night I had a hot flash before bed. I woke up this morning feeling quite well except for my ovaries are sore! The aches literally make me have to walk slow. Hopefully this subsides in a few days. My RE said not to test until november 3rd. Seems like forever away.

I'm 2dpiui. Yesterday I felt like a zombie. Not sure if thats normal after coming off gonal f/ovidrel trigger. Last night I had a hot flash before bed. I woke up this morning feeling quite well except for my ovaries are sore! The aches literally make me have to walk slow. Hopefully this subsides in a few days. My RE said not to test until november 3rd. Seems like forever away.

GL hope! I hope all the pain is worth it and I get a bfp! FXed it gets a little easier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->