Back Again... 1 DPO... Anyone else?

Hello ladies, I took a test today just to test out my trigger and its neg., so at least I know if I get bfp a few days from now its not trigger. only 10 days post trigger, and 9dpo, 9/8dpiui so I will test again on tuesday

Well ladies, I guess I was wrong and this was my month after all.

I am about 11-12 dpo, so I am cautious about it. I never knew about chemicals until I joined this forum so I will wait to tell my DH on my bday next week! An early gift...fingers crossed.

My AF would have been due today or tomorrow. I tested today because I was going to workout and I didn't want to work out too hard if something was backing. Boy was I shocked!:wacko:

I will list my symptoms by dpo since I love reading this stuff. but to be honest, I felt more pregnant and had more symptoms last month. This month I really didn't think I was pregnant (wow...still can't believe I typed it...)

1-2 dpo: Cramps
2-3dpo: tired, creamy cm
3-4dpo: tired, bloated and dry chapped lips
4-5dpo: blood in my nose, dry chapped lips
5-6 dpo: cramps and round ligament pain (I felt this when I was about 5 months pregnant with my 1st and went to the hospital because I thought I was miscarrying. It feels like needle pricks running up and down your abdomen -- not fun, took the wind out of me) for about 1/2 hour
6-7 dpo: tired, some cramping, heartburn in the pm
7-8 dpo: heartburn in the pm again, this time I started dry heaving for about 10 mins
8-9 dpo: wave of nausea few mins, tired, not feeling well (congested stuff nose and sore throat)
9-10 dpo: still sick, more congestion and coughing
10-11dpo: cramping throughout the day (light, I swore AF was gonna show up tomorrow), still sick (now my voice is hoarse, so I have a cold) and really bad diarrhea in the pm (sorry tmi). also, my poor awesome DH came to give me a kiss after his workout and my stomach turned! I also felt super short tempered with him. I felt so bad I just went to bed.
11-12dpo: today, still sick, no other symptoms :bfp:

Attachments

• pg test.jpg
    pg test.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
CONGRATS! That is so exciting!! I'm so happy for you! :)

Congrats not_so_easy! Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy!

I'm out :( AF arrived one day early for me.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->