Back again 7dpo................

Glad to hear all is well! I hadn't been seeing anything on the tests, but I do see a faint line on the latest wider test!!! Hope this turns into a bfp for you :)

Can totally see that . Especially on invert :) xx

I'm glad to hear that everything went well at your appointment :hugs:

Dipped a Superdrug test in fmu :kiss: I can see a faint line!! But is it an evap!!
IMG_5960.jpg

IMG_5961.jpg

IMG_5962.jpg

IMG_5963.jpg

How quickly could you see something hun?

These tests are a a hot topic right now ! You saw my line on the test didn't you ... and hopeful pony has the same thing but bfn on frer .

Either these tests are super duper sensitive or super duper prone to evaps !

Could be either as I've seen reports of both cases through googling ! Xx

Has anyone ever had a stark white negative ?!

I wonder if somehow, these tests are incredibly sensitive, so maybe to like 7/8miu, and they just pick it up way before FRER, perhaps all the women who think they're having evaps because they get AF, are actually having extremely early chemicals? It only seems to be women with squinters on cheapies getting these lines, not ones who've had BFN... they do say there are no false positives...

Here's mine - 9, 11 and 13dpo.
IMG_5515.jpg

IMG_5615.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

I no I'm scared to get my hopes up!
It came up I'd say at 5 mins then could see it properly after I'd opened it and it does look pink but my ic arnt looking anywhere near as positive it at all!

Plus I could be only 8dpo.
IMG_5965.jpg

IMG_5966.jpg

This was quite weak pee x

Hopeful - I can see lines on all of those but the middle seems darkest? Do you agree ?

Could these be the worst tests in the world ? Mine looked posisitve within about a minute when it was really wet still ! I was so excited ! But now not so much :(

The first pic I took and I could see it already !

Attachments

• IMG_1006.jpg
    IMG_1006.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh