Back again. Baking #4

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
Brief history. Coil removed in July, 5 months later in December bfp. Miscarriage in February and just under 5 month later our next bfp. Hoping bean sticks this time. Tested at just 9dpo so was VERY shocked to see a bfp. I’ve never had a bfp that early and this is my 8th pregnancy.

So. Here I am, baking baby number 4. Stick baby, stick \\:D/:yellow::happydance:

Forgot to add my pictures!!!! DOH!!!!

1st 9dpo. 2nd 10dpo, 3rd and digital 11dpo

17CE847F-CDE1-4B32-9137-7BF2C3C749F1.jpeg 49CAB719-2EB5-4305-87B9-FD99C0405BA6.jpeg 2B19152E-2DAF-4392-B904-F9C623702C5F.jpeg F07D896F-C3AC-4F09-AFA1-5F194EC9D631.jpeg

Congratulations! I really hope this one sticks!!

Wooohooooooo congratulations hon. I told you you wud get that BFP I just bloody new it.
Oh hon I'm so happy for you hon this is amazing :yipee:

Wooohooooooo congratulations hon. I told you you wud get that BFP I just bloody new it.
Oh hon I'm so happy for you hon this is amazing :yipee:

Thank you huni and thank you for all your support recently too. It’s massively appreciated :cloud9:

Thank you huni and thank you for all your support recently too. It’s massively appreciated :cloud9:

Ure very welcome sweety. Still here for all the support u need hon.
My aches and pains have eased off alot today but my belly has gotten bigger so I'm thinking I was having a growth spurt.
Be interesting to know what baby weighs at my growth scan on Tuesday.

Awwww @Suggerhoney I’m glad things are settling for you.

I’m torn at the moment. We said we’d have an early scan done to make sure things were going ok but I don’t know now if I can do it. I want to. And I’d love nothing more than to see our little bean on a screen but I’m absolutely petrified something will be wrong :(

Awwww hope he’s nice and comfy in there :p

Awwww @Suggerhoney I’m glad things are settling for you.

I’m torn at the moment. We said we’d have an early scan done to make sure things were going ok but I don’t know now if I can do it. I want to. And I’d love nothing more than to see our little bean on a screen but I’m absolutely petrified something will be wrong :(

Awwww hope he’s nice and comfy in there :p

Oh hon I know it's so hard. I was a nervous wreck when I went in for that privet early pregnancy reassurance scan at just over 7 weeks but there was no way I cud of waiterf for the 13 week hospital dating scan I just needed to know everything was ok. I totally understand hon and it's so much more worrying when I have had losses. I totally understand hon.
I really think ure be fine this time hon and this one will be a sticky beany[-o<

Oh hon I know it's so hard. I was a nervous wreck when I went in for that privet early pregnancy reassurance scan at just over 7 weeks but there was no way I cud of waiterf for the 13 week hospital dating scan I just needed to know everything was ok. I totally understand hon and it's so much more worrying when I have had losses. I totally understand hon.
I really think ure be fine this time hon and this one will be a sticky beany[-o<
Such a worry isn’t it. Thank you hun. We’re undecided at the moment because we have so much on at the moment but also because we also think all will be ok this time. Fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->