• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back again, just 3mths on

Floralaura

Reaction score
I was 9+2..saw a HB 2 weeks ago.
Yesterday I woke and noticed a smudge of blood when I wiped. As soon as I saw it I knew, it was exactly how it's stared last time.
Epu gave me an appointment for in 4 days time, so I booked a private scan that afternoon.
It showed a baby same size as 2 weeks ago but with no HB anymore.
I'm now bleeding more, with clots and contracting so expect baby to come tonight.
I am devistated and utterly heartbroken, it's only 14 weeks since my last loss. 2 babies in 3 months.

I am so sorry. I just went through this over the weekend. Hugs, I know how much it hurts.

Baby came at 5.20 am this morning in the sac. I have buried baby with my last mc baby at my dad's grave so they are not alone.
This was physically worse than last time as was much bigger so harder to pass and mentally as we had a scan with a HB only 2 weeks ago so I stupidly thought we were ok this time and I would get to bring this one home :(

Huge hugs. It's so tough and I am thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->