Back again on the forums after being gone a while....

J_Lynn

My daughter, my miracle
Reaction score
Hey ladies. I've been lurking for a long while and haven't posted. But, I figure now that I am getting back to my depression about TTC I better start getting back with the support I need :happydance:

My daughter is 15 months old; we went through countless hoops to have her. And my doctor is still surprised even how I got pregnant because that cycle did not happen like it should have. So, anyway, we are back at it. I have been going on my femera, trigger shots, metformin, progesterone, and a low dose steroid cycle to try and stimulate my ovaries. I have nothing each month on the ultrasounds except for about 18 follies. ...thanks, PCOS. *sigh*

Next Tuesday I am going in for an Ovarian Wedge Resection. I am scared to death, but at the same time I am excited. My body is no longer responding to any of my medication at all - so this is my last chance.

It's just so damn frustrating. And then my friend, who I love dearly, she's my daughters God-mother even, is pregnant again. This will be their 7th. (She has twin daughters, who are adopted - then they have a daughter who was born sleeping, and they have 3 daughters -- and a baby boy due in October)

So that doesn't help matters any more. They're amazing people and I am so so so so so so so so happy for her. But I know I am going to be a jealous ball of emotions when he's born.

I hate my ovaries. I swear I do. :cry:

What is Ovarian Wedge Resection?
Also, try to give yourself a break for being a little jealous, I think it's human nature ;)

I'm in a very similar position, I have a 17mo DS after being told I would never conceive and carry naturally due to PCOS! But I did and I'm hoping for number 2.

What is Ovarian Wedge Resection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"