back again

babyzoe

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
well THAT was a wild ride. I was WTT for what? 2 years? almost? then I started TTC in earnest last October. No luck. I then was NTNP, although it was more preventing than not. And then in April I got my BFP. What a surprise, right? I was ambivalent....I wasn't expecting a BFP, but I wasn't upset either. Well.....10 days later, I was diagnosed with blighted ovum, and miscarried a few days after that. So here I am...waiting for my first post-loss AF. And I'm faced with a difficult decision: to wait or not to wait. I mean..I really wanted a summer baby, so I'd only have to wait 4-5 months. BUT, if my previous experience has taught me anything it's that you don't always get pregnant when you are trying. What do I DO?!?:dohh:

sorry for your loss, hope your okay. I remember you on the WTT section before im still here. I say just go for it if you feel ready you don't know how long it is going to take again to fall pregnant.

Oh no, I am so sorry!! I don't know what to say, we haven't really started trying yet so I am unsure how successful or lack thereof we will be. I am praying for you, but continue to "practice" and have fun while doing it!

Sorry for your loss :hugs: if your dr has said it's ok to start trying I think I would just let nature take its course :flower:

thanks.i think you all are right. I'm gonna wait one cycle just to make sure things are on track and then go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->