Back again :)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by duecesarewild, Nov 19, 2011.

1. I was here about three months ago before I lost my baby Gabriel, to anecephaly. That was unders a different name (my old name was Asma). Now I am back. I went to the hospital earlier this week bacause my chest hurt. I still have no clue why I did have our chest pain. But the doctor came back and told me, "Your tests all came back negative except..."yes she had that pause. I thought I was dying, "except for for your pregnancy test." So this time I am trying to keep positvie. Eat properly and what not. I read the repeat rate of anecephly is only .01% or something like that, if I'm taking my folic acid every day. So now I'm eating as healthy as I can. I guess now I am about 6 weeks along. I'm excited.

2. yellowyamyam

yellowyamyam Well-Known Member

3. peace

peace Well-Known Member

Congrats and welcome back, sorry for previous x

4. Iamblessed

Iamblessed ttc#10

congrats!!!

5. Thanks. I think in an odd way...I am able to appriciate being pregnant this time.

6. peace

peace Well-Known Member

Same with me, had a loss a year ago, this time i'm just making sure I do everything I can. Hopefully we'll both have a happy and healthy 9 months! :flower: x

7. loverguts

loverguts Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear of your previous loss, that must have been so hard :hugs:
    Big congrats for this pregnancy :flower: