Back already...testing Saturday @9dpo

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Nothing other than stabby O pains/cramps on right side and low middle uterus ...5dpo today...
Testing Saturday at 9dpo

Can I join ! :)
Going to test on Sunday ! Af due on Monday :)

Of course... the more the merrier!! Any signs ?

No not yet, really didn't want my coffee this morning which is strange,
Cm was white creamy after ovulation and seems to have completely dried up which I find odd.
But nothing really interesting!

How are you doing?

Good luck!
I am 8dpo and have already started testing with ICs :haha:

I might have taken one last night...... crazy lady!! Why do I bother?? Lol

Have had some pulling cramp in my lower left side today, so fingers crossed!

Hey can I jump in :flower:

I'm going to test Friday or Saturday, really trying to hold out until Saturday but doubt I can :eyeroll:

I'm now 8dpo, on days 6 & 7 I had a lot of mild cramping. Feeling bloated, peeing a lot. Actually peed myself a little bit yesterday and today :haha:

Lots of twinges and cramps especially side I Od and itchy nipples lots today which is very weird...

Good luck for everyone!!!

you guys testing in the morning ?
i think i am!

how are you feeling today ?

Haha yeah I found old style frers are now back at my Walmart !!!!! Soo excited I'm testing with one tomm and buying more tomm. Hell I might buy them all :rofl:

Soo dizzy yesterday on and off..weird.. Prolly just a one off ...nipples barely
Sensitive. Had the weirdest dream about my
Nipples last night and in it I was like well I'm obviously pregnant because They were huge and flat and like raised like someone took big pink thick pepperoni slices and put them on my boobs lol..craziest thing ever lol

haha! omg arnt dreams crazy ??

they are all sounding like good signs!

boobs were tender but seemed to have eased off.
normally i have a constant starving hunger the week before af, i had it for 1 day and now it seems to have gone which is a little strange

Well I caved and used frer...7dpo ..3 hr hold... nothing

Attachments

• IMG_7061.jpg
    IMG_7061.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 21
Original

Attachments

• IMG_7061.jpg
    IMG_7061.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 19
My period is due on the 12th! I haven't though about buying a test yet, but its so damn hard to wait! This is our first time TTC and I don't think I am pregnant at all, but that's ok, on to the next cycle possibly! I will test in another few days though. Right now I have sore nipples but usually five days before AF that's pretty normal, although lots of the time its more of my boob on the side that's sore and not JUST my nipples. I have had some seriously bizzar dreams too, last night for sure. I have had here and there twinges and a pulling feeling and a heaviness, bloating, white creamy cm, and more emotional than normal, now the nipples started to hurt slightly last night, I think if they start to hurt more that would be a good indication but for right now they are quite mild. When I think about what my body would give me as a sign I think that my boobs would be a dead give away. They are always so sensitive. So that makes me think Im not. I could be wrong entirely though! :kiss::kiss:

Feeling down today, it's starting to feel like giving my dd a sibling is an impossible task!
What if I get my period on Monday? I really don't think I can handle it ! Been trying since she was just 6 weeks old and she will be turning 2 soon .... how can I keep fighting every month? I criedwheni wasn't pregnant for her 1st birthday, that was bad enough.... but the thought of hitting her 2nd and possibly more ..... :(

Sorry just the realisation is hitting me that I might not be able to do this

I know that's how I feel today ladies.... Frer bfn and Walmart Bfn with fmu... I didn't get a Bfp with my twins till 9dpo and daughter was 11dpo so I know I'm technically
Not out but I have no symptoms hardly
Compared to those pregnancies so I just feel hopeless

11dpo ladies!!! Aghhhhhh

Attachments

• IMG_7098.jpg
    IMG_7098.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics