Back and belly pain. No bleeding.. Normal??

MissR

R+R+J+Dot
Reaction score
Today whilst driving, I had quite intense lower back pain, to the point where I had to pull over and just let it pass. It came sort of in waves and was just a painful tightening feeling is the best I can describe it. I also had this around a week ago but it passed quickly. This time again only lasting a few minutes.

Now what has concerned me is that me and OH was just sitting watching TV and I had a horrible shooting pain in the top left hand side of my stomach. I mean really high up, just below the ribs. It was in a very specific spot that if I pushed it, it hurt. Then straight after that faded I just had a dull slightly painful ache on my stomach. This was fairly soon after eating dinner. I'm just wondering if this is normal? I have had no bleeding at all. I have symptoms that come and go but they have been gone for a few days now.

I think I am just being paranoid but would welcome any thoughts on this. I have my scan on Monday and praying I have a healthy jumping bean in there!xxx

Hi MissR,

Sorry you are experiencing this. Think I'd be worried as well :-(

Is the pain muscular? Have you ever had something similar before? Are you going to call your midwife or wait until Monday? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->