Back at it again !

salu_34

Reaction score
Well, back after AF decided to show up late last month. This month, we're taking a more relaxed approach you could say. Instead of BDing every day when I think I'm fertile, we're going to BD every other day until AF shows again. I've estimated when I think I may ovulate and now I've begun temping, so we will probably BD every day when my temp spikes.

I've also stopped taking the prenatal vitamin that I was taking, and sticking strictly to just the Folic Acid pill. I read that the prenatal could have been the cause of AF showing up late, so to risk getting my hopes up, I just stopped taking them.

I'm hoping that this month will be the month. I haven't been thinking too much about getting a BFP, because I don't want to stress myself out over it, which I think is what I had been doing the previous months.

My fingers are crossed this month!

Well, back after AF decided to show up late last month. This month, we're taking a more relaxed approach you could say. Instead of BDing every day when I think I'm fertile, we're going to BD every other day until AF shows again. I've estimated when I think I may ovulate and now I've begun temping, so we will probably BD every day when my temp spikes.

I've also stopped taking the prenatal vitamin that I was taking, and sticking strictly to just the Folic Acid pill. I read that the prenatal could have been the cause of AF showing up late, so to risk getting my hopes up, I just stopped taking them.

I'm hoping that this month will be the month. I haven't been thinking too much about getting a BFP, because I don't want to stress myself out over it, which I think is what I had been doing the previous months.

My fingers are crossed this month!

Hi! I am starting a new month of TTC after AF showed up yesterday. Wishing you the best of luck and baby dust. Hoping for a BFP this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->