Back for #3!

Mocha: Ahhhh!!! 10 DPO! You're almost there! How long are your lp 's usually?? I got my bfp with my DS at 11 dpo! Too funny about your DH and the pack of 3 tests! :haha:

Besty: Alright!! CD 1! Do your know when you usually O?? We just might end up being TWW buddies, as I usually O really late (past CD 20) and am presently on CD 7!

Welcome here, MDW! Are you going to temp? :flower: I hope it doesn't take long for you to get your bfp!

Besty & MDW: Are you going to try to gender-sway for a boy using The Shettles (or some name like that lol!) method?? Basically, if you either abstain or use a barrier method until 2-1 days before O, you drastically improve your chances of conceiving a boy! That's how I conceived my DS! :winkwink:

Besty & MDW: Are you going to try to gender-sway for a boy using The Shettles (or some name like that lol!) method?? Basically, if you either abstain or use a barrier method until 2-1 days before O, you drastically improve your chances of conceiving a boy! That's how I conceived my DS! :winkwink:

Hiya

I've not really thought too much about how to sway the gender. I know male sperm is meant to be more delicate, but that's about the limit of my knowledge! I'll look up Shettles - thanks! :)

x

Welcome MDW! :D I've used mymonthlycycles to chart since forever lol. I started to use FF before we conceived dd2. Both are great, FF is better for charting pregnancy though :)

Good luck besty! i hope you get your little boy :)

Yup almost there Tasha! 14 days, argh it feels like forever haha.
I tried to test at 11 dpo with miss 2, but had nothing until 14dpo. BFP with a cb digi with 1-2 weeks, also grabbed a normal test i had and chucked that in my pee too :p. Visible line for the normal one.

How do you test ladies? do you poas? or dip your tests? i'm shocking lol, i prefer to pee in a cup and dip :haha:

I'm thinking we have even odds for a boy or a girl this cycle, with miss 2 we dtd every other day from CD 7 to 14.

This time around we've DTD on cycle days 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, and 22! So if we didn't catch the egg this time around, i would be kind of surprised. Hubby has no issues, so every day is good for him. We were so tired though! We're not used to it, being parents of 2 little girls is tiring enough :blush:

A couple hours after posting AF arrived, so at least I know where I am now! When this is out of the way, planning to DTD at least every other day. Hubby works a lot of night shifts though, so we are going to have to be tactical!!!

Ooh! good luck mdw! that's a good approach, gets the little spermies up there regularly :p. We had to put on a movie for the girls a few times, when we decided to dtd during the day instead of night. That way they were occupied while mummy and daddy tried to make a brother or sister for them :haha:

That's a good idea haha, we also have the time when the girls are at school! I'm just hoping that it all goes well this month, as it would be a great time of the year, and a nice even spread for the birthdays too!!

:)

Hey ladies, I'm also trying for #3! Not temping this time around because it literally drove me insane when I was TTCing my daughter. Just gonna listen to my body this time. FX it works! :p

Tasha we tried the with #2 only dtd on day of ovulation and my little girl
Is definitely that a little girl haha! I'm just going to the nature take its course this time no charting and just hope it happens quickly
Hopefully we all get pregnant quickly.
I like to poas rather then dip test

We are also on our first opportunity to try for #3 (baby, #4 pregnancy) got af on 23rd Dec, been rather relaxed just dtd every other day since at stopped and will carry on for a while as cycles are so varied if at all.. Why does this make us all so impatient!?

Good luck dtdagain. :)

I'm glad I've got more of an idea of where I am with my cycle, than I did before. I've been very lucky with both of mine, that I became pregnant in my first cycle each time, but it is adding to my impatience!

CHs today.. Woot woot!! Really hoping that even tho this cycle I have been all over the place (also have had a cold/flu since Christmas Day) that it is my month and I will get a bfp!! 8 cycles since having the Mirena out and starting to feel like I may not be able to conceive again :/ But like I said.. Trying to stay positive and get that positive!!

I'm sure you'll be fine! Good luck! :D

Hi, can I join in?

I'm also trying for #3, mum to two fab boys, kinda hoping for a girl this time but just a baby would be nice 😊

I came threw here about 4 years ago when ttc out #2 but didn't stay very long as it happened instantly it seemed, hoping it's as quick this time round. My oldest was a happy suprise so no trying there either.

I kinda feel on a time limit, we are getting married July 2017 so really hoping I can get pregnant quick & have enough time to try & fit in the dress 😳

Mrs. Cletus: YAY for the crosshairs! I hope the TWW passes quickly for you!! :flower: All symptom spotting is welcome! :winkwink:

MDW: YAY for AF!! Seriously, this is the only time we can celebrate AF! :haha:

dtdagain: Welcome here! :flower: Do you know what CD you usually O on?? I hope you caught that egg!! xx

Torz: Welcome here! :flower: Wow--sounds like you haven't had any trouble conceiving in the past! Fx this time around is the same!! I totally understand wanting to get into shape before your wedding! :kiss:

Mocha: Where are you at?!?!?! When are you going to test! I'm excited for you!!

Besty: Wow!!! Thank you for putting the Shettles method into perspective. I've looked up the success rates, and they say that for conceiving boys the success rate is between 80 and 85%, and for girls 75 and 80%. Even at its best, it has a 15% failure rate, which statistically speaking is high!

AFM: Well, I got EWCM today, and my cervix is open. :shrug: It's CD 11, and I usually O around CD 20. I don't think this is O for me. I looked back on the chart when I conceived DS, and I had EWCM on CD 9, but only O'd on CD 22. I'm still waiting! :winkwink:

Yea it is quite a high failure rate. But I guess what's meant to be is meant to be. I'd be happy either way.
How's everyone getting on? In on CD6 got a stinking cold at the moment tho :(

I'm on CD 6 too :) itching to get going! Husband and I are going to be trying from Monday onwards and I'll be testing for ovulation from the 14th.

I'm very impatient right now!

Trying for number 3 (and most likely last) here too. Hoping to ovulate either today or in the next couple of days!!

Hi ladies!!

How's everyone doing?! Any BFPs yet???

Jakquistar: welcome here!! Do you temp?! Have you O'ed?? Fx you catch that egg!! :flower:

MDW: Tomorrow's Monday, things should get interested! :happydance:

Besty: How are you? I hope your cold gets better!! :hugs:

AFM: I'm spotting today!! I've never had mid-cycle spotting before. My cervix is open, but I usually only O wayyyy later. I'm not sure what to make of this.

Tasha my cold is better but still snotty :/
I'm having strange bleeding at the moment. I stopped my pill 1st Jan had withdrawal bleed 4th-8th then nothing 9th a little bleed 10th and lots today 11th. Guess my body is trying to get use to no pill. Hopefully it will settle down I guess.
How's everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"