Back for baby #3

AussieBub

Mum to 2DD & 1DS
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I'm back here after 2 years as my SO and I are now officially trying for baby number 3! We've got a beautiful daughter who's 6.5 going on 16 and the sweetest, cheekiest 2.5 year old son and we're ready to expand again. I am more nervous this time around because I'm significantly overweight (a result of severe PND with my son) and being stuck on lockdown for 3 months has not helped that. I developed GD in the last trimester of my second pregnancy so I know that's going to be a thing from day one pretty much.

I'm not sure how often I'll pop on here but I've been here every pregnancy so far, so felt I might as well drop by and keep to tradition. I don't have regular cycles at all anymore (haven't since my son was born) and I'm currently on cycle day 11. We're estimating that my fertile period will be in roughly a week with ovulation somewhere around the 29th. We started BDing tonight and plan to BD every other night for the next couple of weeks, just because we don't know when ovulation will be and I don't want to use ovulation kits on month one.

But yeah, that's my current situation; I'm both excited and nervous to be back!

-AussieBub

Welcome back! Sounds similar to me! I've been here with all 3 and felt like I needed to come back now. I'm also irregular. Good luck with number 3!

Thanks ladies. Super excited to be on the TTC journey again. I almost can't believe we're actually trying again. We decided before christmas last year that we'd start trying this June and it's hard to believe we're in June already. The year is flying by.

-AussieBub

great news, I keep my fingers super tight x

Welcome back I am also back too trying for baby no 3 wishing you lots of luck xx

Hey! Me too - started trying for number 3 back in April - I am also significantly more overweight than I was previously and lockdown most certainly isn't helping haha

Will be following your journey and keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

My period is predicted to start in 3 days but I am feeling so rough this afternoon/evening. I've been moody and irritable the last few days and a bit more tired than normal. I've felt slightly nauseous this afternoon and all I want to do is snuggle up in bed and eat then pass out. Despite all that, I don't feel I'm pregnant this month. I don't know why, call intuition if you will but I just don't feel I need to take a pregnancy test in a few days because I don't feel like this cycle is the cycle.

-AussieBub

I'm calling my intuition correct as my period is predicted to start today and I took a pregnancy test which yielded a BFN result. I've not had anymore symptoms since my last update 3 days ago so I think that was just a rough day for me. I know my cycle is irregular so maybe it's still too early but it's been 2 weeks since my predicted ovulation and with how much and when we DTD, I feel I would've been showing a positive result by now if I was. Still, if my AF hasn't arrived in 5 days, I'll consider testing again. But yeah, looks like I'm out this cycle and already focusing on the next.

-AussieBub

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->