back from 1st OB appointment--Pic!!

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
And it was amazing! Our doctor was really nice. I did a urine test for glucose and proteins and those came back within the normal range. We got to listen to the heartbeat for a few seconds before the baby moved (there was a jackhammer going outside so it was hard to hear anyways). And BEST OF ALL we got sent for a dating ultrasound!! We got to see the baby! It was amazing, the most amazing experience of my life. Of course the doctor, the receptionist and the ultrasound tech all asked me why we turned down the downs syndrome testing, etc. Since we had rejected it I didn't think we'd get an opportunity for an ultrasound until the sexing scan!!!

Here's the pic from the ultrasound!!

Attachments

• tn_1st ultrasound.jpg
    tn_1st ultrasound.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 53
:hugs: Im so happy for you hun! Glad you had a great scan!!!!!!

Great pic I am sure you are smiling from ear to ear...xx:happydance:

aww, that's amazing vickie, glad everything is going so well:)

HI Vickie!
looks like a very healthy beautiful baby ! congratulations!
when do you know the sex? do you want to know?

Thanks everyone! I don't think DH or I have stopped grinning yet, it was just so unexpected to be able to do the ultrasound!! The baby was moving all over the place and did a backflip when the tech first tried to get the heartbeat which of course made everyone laugh!! We don't have an appointment for the sexing scan yet. We go back February 13 and I assume that they will set the appointment up at that time (as I'll be 17 weeks by than). We both do want to know the sex of the baby, so hopefully he/she will cooperate!

oh congrats hun!:hugs:i'll bet you're over the moon happy! it's always such an amazing experience to see your LO alive and moving, it makes it seem so much more real kinda! :headspin:

What a great photo. Glad the appt went well for you. Its great to see them turning somersaults and moving around isn´t it? Better than watching TV!!!!

My next appt is on the 13th Feb as well!!

oh that looks awesome hun!! i cant wait till my next scan!!!

perfect :hugs:

It's absolutely the best feeling in the world to see your LO on that screen. DH and I were talking last night about the tech trying to get the heartbeat, baby decided to start doing somersaults at that point so we were all laughing, and he said that he just wanted her to get the heartbeat part over with so he could look at the baby on the screen some more!

Oh Vickie, congratulations! Your little bean is so cute. I am glad the appointment went well for you.:hugs:

lovely stuff! Am happy for you vickie!! lovely pic. Isnt time flying!!!!!

Congrats Vickie! That is a beautiful scan! It is just so exciting!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->