BAck from follow up ultrasound

happy&healthy

Ada's Mom
Reaction score
And its better news!! Amniotic fluid is still low, but the doctor said it was much improved from last time. Princess cooperated this time and they were pleased that she at least moved. Last time she refused to budge. They will be monitoring me throughout my pregnancy which means I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks. I will get an ultrasound every 1-4 weeks depending on how the last scan goes. So I'm very pleased....I just pray princess continues to grow happy and healthy with plenty of fluid...and in the meantime, I will get to see her lots before she's even here!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. I will continue to update with each scan.

that is great news !:)

Thats awesome babe. I was worried for you. Keep us posted, will you?:hugs:

thats great news, good luck for scan in 2 weeks time, keep up the fluids xxx

Amazing news babe...hope everything continues like this for you:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

And its better news!! Amniotic fluid is still low, but the doctor said it was much improved from last time. Princess cooperated this time and they were pleased that she at least moved. Last time she refused to budge. They will be monitoring me throughout my pregnancy which means I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks. I will get an ultrasound every 1-4 weeks depending on how the last scan goes. So I'm very pleased....I just pray princess continues to grow happy and healthy with plenty of fluid...and in the meantime, I will get to see her lots before she's even here!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. I will continue to update with each scan.

really happy for you! I have weeklt scans (caught parvovirus while pregnant) and it can be nerve wrecking the day before, but it is quite reasuring after...
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->