Back from my scan

cheryl

mum of 3 +1 mc
Reaction score
Well anyway on the last scan 3 weeks ago LO weighed 4lb 3 oz approx. He now weighs aprox just under, 5lb 7 oz. He has grown loads.
I saw the consultant and she said time wise, and weight wise we are out of danger, So all should be well, if he decides to pop out now.
I don't have to go back to the hospital now, I just have to see the midwife once a week til I have him. So Everything is great and I can relax more now.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Good job hun! I had a growth scan at 36w 2days and my baby was only 5lbs8oz. My doctor told me that is perfectly fine for me and my OH...

Good luck the rest of the way!

Good job hun! I had a growth scan at 36w 2days and my baby was only 5lbs8oz. My doctor told me that is perfectly fine for me and my OH...

Good luck the rest of the way!

I think LO is big for me, I am only 5' 2" and weighed 9 stone before I was preg, Oh is abit bigger built. But still I think Lo is big LOL.

I can't wait to meet LO now. Not much longer.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Really glad everything is OK. Naughty babies worrying us like this.

So glad it all went well hun. Thats one worry off your mind. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!! x x

:happydance::happydance:
fab news hun, glad it went fine.
i was in there yesterday with rosie in childrens out patients we're like ships that passed in the night lol, couldnt get parked bumped the car up the gutter lol
xxx

Thank you ladies, I am going to enjoy the rest and try not to worry as much.
Easier said than done LOL.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Like me im around 5 foot Nothing :blush: And my OHs 6 foot 4.. So Im guessing when bubs is 4 he'l b around the same size as me!! wont i look cool :laugh2:

Great news hun :D xxx

Great news. Glad all went well x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back