Back from scan, not good news I'm afraid.

Aww Hun I am so so sorry to hear this. I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling. :hugs: :hugs:

i dont really know what to say except..Im really sorry 2 hear this...wish you all the best :hugs:
xx

oh hun am so sorry i went though this recently too if you need to talk PM me i still had all my symptoms too.Make sure you get plenty of rest my thoughts are with you tons of :hug: :hugs:

This also happened to me Im sending lots of hugs your way, it doesnt feel like it right now but things will get better - I promise - go very very easy on yourself (I took 6 weeks off work) you need all the love and space you can get. xxx

So sorry you are going through this. I would suggest an additional scan before the procedure. It made me feel like I had been given all options.
:hug:

I am so sorry for your loss...it is so unfair

Take good care of yourself

Big hugs x

:hug: so sorry to hear your news. The feelings you are experiencing are normal, this happened to me last year at 7 weeks and I was totally gutted, angry, felt inadequate as a woman etc but time does heal. I got another BFP a few weeks later but my little angel is never forgotten, neither is the heartbreak I experienced during this process. Big hugs and wish you all the best xxx

:hug::hug: i just want to say im sorry, and hope to see you a little later after you have had a deserved break ...:hugs:

So sorry to hear your news, saying a prayer for you and hoping that you'll be back soon when you feel the time is right. Big hugs hun xxx

Oh no. I'm so sorry hun.

(((hugs)))
xxx

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012