back from the doctors again......

mintypeas

mother of 3 babies!!!
Reaction score
well been to the doctors again. well i put my foot down and going for a scan and being referred to a gyno so at long last something is happening so got to wait for appointment to come through. she also did a vaginal swab as i havs noticed a funny smell its not bad just i really notice it(sorry tmi ladies). and she felt my stomach area and that was quite tender and painful in some areas. so now just waiting been given 4 to 6 weeks for appointments x sylv x

Yay... I'm so happy you are getting somewhere, but sorry its going to be awhile to actually get there.

Good work Minty - give the hospital a week max and chase em up for the appt I say - dr's letters are notorious for getting lost so the more proactive the better :)

Good luck

hx

good idea i will chase them!! she could see i was stressing about it so put me in for a scan so thats good!! hb1 already said it elsewhere but big congrats on your bfp thats great news!!! x
and how are you dazed? x
x sylv x

Thats good news Minty that u are being referred for tests. Leads u all the close to the sticky bfp ;-) Good luck xxx

thanks ladies hopefully i wont have to wait too long but at least something is happening!! i feel alot better but im sure i will get nervous once the appointments come through. i just to say that you ladies have helped me through this and i wish you all bfps in very near future we all deserve to be happy in life x sylv x

I'm doing good sylv. Just BDing every other day and waiting. For me it like you get pregnant once and then it consumes you. VERY weird if you ask me, since I wasn't like that before.
Good luck you too!!! I am so anxious to find out what is going on with you. I know it may take awhile.

well make sure you let me know how you get on honey and im sure we will get our bfps very soon im really determined to get my bfp!!!! x sylv x

I will and I will be praying for you too.

Hey Minty... well done on some serious foot stomping!!

My appts have come through for the 1st July took about a week to come through, so hopefully yours will come through soon as well.

It's terrible that we have to go through this just to get some help!

hi padbrat i took your advice and stomped my feet you would of been proud. im so pleased your appt. has come through too please let me know how you get on. maybe we can help each other through this limbo x sylv x

Hey Sylv... I am so proud for you! I will def let you know how the appt goes, even though it isn't for agesssss... I have figured it out though. They are making me wait until July 1st because they want me to have 1 or 2 cycles to get back to normal and then see me before the 3rd AF... do you reckon?

Yep, lets make a pact that we will help eachother through this nightmare! x

i totally agree wit you that they want you to have 1 couple of normal cycles then see you. its the waiting that gets to me its heartbreaking!! but yes to a pact its great knowing peope are rooting for you not had that in a long time. i think the man upstairs is testing my strength and im determined to get through this in 1 piece!! x sylv x

It is a pact then Minty.... Am gonna amend siggy in honour of it...I hereby name us the Battling Buds xxx

Man Upstairs stopped listening to my prayers a while ago I think... but what doesn't break us only makes us stronger... so they say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->