Back........Hello......any advice :)

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
Hi ladies Im back after taking a very very long break from ttc after our last miscarriage.

We started to see a fertility Doctor as we have been trying so long and it turned out my OH has a very very low sperm count, but we havent let that put us off.

However this month Im 2 days late at the moment! :happydance:

But for about 2 weeks now I have been feeling nausea every day from about dinner time till bedtime, I have actually been sick 3 times during the 2 weeks :( Also had terrible headache at 10dpo to the point that OH sent me to bed when he got home to sleep it off, this didnt work but it eased in a couple of days. Last night my boobs started to hurt like mad more than usual, and we have also :sex: last night and Tuesday night and usually before :witch: shows it is painful as I have a retroverted uterus but it wasnt painful in the slightest. Also extremely tired and struggling to wake up to take my lil boy to school :haha: Also have a weird dull ache in my left hand side quite low down, tbh this months 2ww is driving me insane and now been late too is making my mind work overtime :cry::wacko:
I have tested but all 4 have been :bfn: but I usually dont get a positive till 2week late.

Today however I have had a 'wet' feeling down there and ran to the bathroom a few times expecting to see :witch: but nothing.

I dont know if I should just wait a few more days or go see the Dr? Any advice would be greatly appreciated xx

I would see a doctor If I was a week late with all BFN tests, especially if you are usually very regular! Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->