Back in the tww... af due Dec 10th

krissie328

Reaction score
Well like the title says I'm back in the tww. Af is due Dec 10th.

I'm currently 3 dpo. I'm trying not to excessively symptom spot and not test before 10 dpo at the earliest.

I'm not terribly optimistic this cycle but figure I'm in with a shot so just waiting it out. I'd definitely like a buddy or two for the journey. :flower:

Hi Krissie!
My af is due around Dec 8th or 9th. On my 3rd cycle ttc #2. I don't temp or use ovulation strips to track my O just try and BD in the fertile window. Think I'm 7dpo but not 100% sure.

Let's wait it out together! I'm not super hopeful about this cycle because I started spotting yesterday and the last 4 cycles I've spotted for at least a week before af. It's super annoying.

BUT I did have IB with DD so trying to stay positive without getting my hopes up.

Fx moet! Hopefully it's ib and not pre af spotting.

I do track bbt and opks. We've been ttc over 2 years. This cycle I was on clomid.

Im 4dpo and going crazy! I want to poas!!!!!! I want to know if im pregnant. Im going to hopefully wait til 10dpo to test. Let help each other pass the time.

I'm 7DPO and also TTC#2! I have zero symptoms, but also didn't with my daughter. I'm trying not to be overly optimistic, but would really love a Christmas BFP. I planning on starting to test tomorrow with cheapies :) Glad we are all in this together,

Welcome sara.

My only symptoms are sore bbs and a ton of creamy cm. But those are common post o for me so not really a "symptom" I guess. I am only 4 dpo on top of that.

So what are you ladies doing to help pass the time?

I am hoping to put on my Christmas tree this weekend.

Hey . 3 ish dpo right now as well. Finger crossed for everyone

Ive been focusing on hobbies and my buisness to try and keep from obsessively symptom spotting .

Yea, I am in my last push at work before Christmas break so really trying to focus on work and accomplishing stuff. :haha:

And I just found out the two guys we have been letting stay with us are moving so I will have that. And soon my craft room back. :happydance: Maybe then I will be able to work on some Christmas quilting projects.

My AF is due on 11th so about the same... I had forgotten how frustrating this wait was :o

Definately agree Jetset. I hate the tww, but I hate the wait to o even more. At least now I know I've done everything I can.

Trying to focus on work, Christmas shopping etc. I find the time goes by faster on weekends because I'm not sitting at my desk at work OBSESSING over ttc, so that should help. I stupidly tested this morning on a cheapie at 8PO and of course BFN!!

Yes, when I'm at my desk at work seems to be my most difficult time.

I have a doctor's appt to discuss our next steps with fertility treatment at 10 dpo. I'm gonna try to hold out and test that morning.

Ok im 6dpo maybe 7 and last night i dreamt i got a positive on a wondfo, i think maybe two. So of course I had to test today even though it was soooo early. I saw a wierd shadowy line on it though. Are wondfos bad for evaps? It was at like the 10min mark. Im going to see what it looks like dried. Probably nothing though!

I have got evaps on wondfo. I probably wouldn't trust it just yet.

Yeah probably is an evap if there is anything. Its too early.

Same here. AF due 12/10. I'm planning testing Monday morning (just to appease myself because next Friday seems so far away) Wednesday morning and if my AF doesn't show it's ugly mug. I had symptoms dpo 2-5 but nothing today and no sore bb which seems to be so common so I'm thinking this isn't the month for me...nice to have waiting buddies :coffee:

Is anyone feeling any symptoms?

I have lost all my appetite but this could also be because I am crazy busy at work and am working 8 horses a day at the moment.

Unfortunately I think I am out this month as had some light spotting already, never a good sign. This is our first real month of trying. Last time we used the CBFM and got pregnant on the first cycle so I have bought another one (god knows where the original one went) and intend to use it this coming month.

Took a test this evening at 8dpo its bfn. Anyone else testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->