Back in the tww... af due Dec 10th

The TWW is brutal. Seems like forever. We are also planning to put up our Christmas tree this week. Trying to not think about it much. Spotting has slowed considerably and almost stopped (will stop for 24 hours then may get a tiny bit of old brown or very very light pink tinged on paper when wiping after having a bowel movement (tmi sorry)).

Spotting seems lighter than it has been the last few cycles so hoping that's a good sign. Haven't really had any other symptoms at all, but didn't with my first this early either.

Maybe no symptoms is good because I could have sworn based on symptom spotting I was pregnant last cycle.

I've had no symptoms as well. Maybe an odd cramp or twinge and that's been all.

We put up our tree and some lights this weekend. So that's been a lovely distraction. I honestly can't believe tomorrow is 8 dpo! I thought about using an ic in the morning.

I am currently in the tww also! ttc for 4 years now and my cycles are finally normal (i hope) Im 4dpo!

Krissie I think tomorrow probably would be too early to show anything. But I totally get the POAS addiction. This cycle I have no tests in the house so I can't be tempted! Swear I spent like 25$ last month between some cheapies and couple FRER tests.

Yea it was bfn. So totally not surprised.

Welcome Mrs. Jones. Fx you get your bfp soon. I'm also a ltttc so I can relate

How is everyone doing? Anyone testing yet?

I tested today and had a bfn this morning. But this afternoon I have a line on a wondfo. So gonna see what tomorrow brings. I don't really trust the wondfo as I have had nasty evaps with them before.

I tested bfn this morning, but this afternoon i think a got a suuuuuper squinter! I think im 10dpo but im worried it should be darker. (Ive always gotten a decent positive on my tests by 10dpo). I could be only 9dpo, but im not sure! If i get a line in yhe morning i will post a pic. My mom was here while i tested and i didnt get a pic.

Krissie that's hopeful! Maybe it's just really early still! Hope you see a nice clear line tomorrow! Evaps are the worst.

Curlymikes it's probably just early! Post a pic if you can!!

I tested this afternoon (literally thinking I'll confirm I'm not pregnant so I can have a drink putting up the tree) and got a faint but definitely there bfp with a dollar store test. Confirmed this evening with a faint clear line on an FRER! :)

I was so surprised!!

14dpo according to my app that I use to track my cycle. I don't temp or use opks tho so can't be 100% sure.

I also got a BFP yesterday! I was dpo12 and so surprised when I got a pos that I took another and that was pos too! With late in the day urine!!

Sorry to hear that Krissie. Hope next cycle is your cycle.

I was on femara this last cycle. However, we have tried all we can with my current doc so the next step is the fertility clinic. It's 2 hours away so just waiting until June when I'm off for the summer to pursue that. For now I've decided to focus on my weight and health and try some natural fertility boosters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->