Back on the pill, but very odd things are happening!!

posh

Mummy of an angel
Reaction score
Hi girls,
I have gone back on the ole pill, just about to finish my first packet, and I was wondering if I could pick ya brains? :blush:
Last week I had spotting, which then turned into a bleed for 1 day only (brown stuff, like start of :witch:). Now my boobs are sooo sore, I can't sleep on my front cos they hurt soo much. I have put these down to the added hormones from going back on the pill, but could there be another possibility?

It could be the hormonal changes going on with the pill hun,. I came off the pill last month and have suffered terribly with withdrawl symptoms ,, so i imagine going back on can confuse the body too. Maybe google the symptoms and see if you can get an answer there however some of the others may be able to give you a better answer x

Hi Posh! :hi:

Usually when going back on the pill they say give it at least two or three cycles as it sometimes takes a few months for the body to regulate itself on the hormones. I think it's just one of those things that you might need to tough out. If you're concerned, don't hesitate to ask your doctor for advice - sometimes it helps to put your mind at ease.

Hope you start to feel better soon! :hugs:

It sounds like hormones from going back on the pills. I used to spot when I started bcp's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->