Back pain-6dpo-implanation?

_Elizabeth_

Reaction score
so I have been having a sore lower back all day. It doesnt fade its a dull ache that wont go away. I was just wondering if anyone know ifths can be a sympton of implantation?:shrug: I am 6dpo.

Me too but my stomach has been so upset this week I assumed it was connected to that

Fingers crossed is a good sign for both of us

Xxx

it can be an early sign of pregnancy, not particularly implantation. i had it all last month from 2dpo and on, unfortunately it ended up being a chemical. i've had it on and off this TWW but i have it right now at 10 DPO and it's annoying but i'm hoping it's a good sign!

Hi Elizabeth Fingers crossed for you (love your Avatar btw)!

I am 6dpo today- new here, been TTC number 2 ( have a 9 yr old DS) for 4 mths now and watching avidly peoples experiences of the TWW.

I too have lots of symptoms and am trying to stay positive -like an idiot tested yesterday AM -just cause I couldn't help myself BFN but no surprise there

Baby dust to all reading these posts- I know I read loads of posts before posting myself and felt like I was a part of the journey.

Hello ladies...sorry to butt in, but i saw all of you write and I'm in the same camp..7 dpo and lower backaches at 6dpo and sharp cramps at 5 dpo...Think it could be a good sign?

thanks ladies!! just an update....I am still experiancing lower back pain. but thats it. I'm hoping its not AF on her way but it just seems way too early for that. Fingers crossed for all of us!

thanks ladies!! just an update....I am still experiancing lower back pain. but thats it. I'm hoping its not AF on her way but it just seems way too early for that. Fingers crossed for all of us!

hi hun just wondering what the outcome was? xx

I guess she was pregnant, congrats to all you girls who were indeed pregnant, hoping I am this month :)

I guess she was pregnant, congrats to all you girlhttp://1.2.3.11/bmi/www.babyandbump.com/images/editor/attach.gifs who were indeed pregnant, hoping I am this month :)

LOL I HOPE she was. just i feeling same as she did im 6dpo or 7 and got lower back ache , twinges , sore boobs. peeing lots...

test (2)n.jpg - today preg test.7dpo.

IMG00068-20120205-1348.jpg- todays ovulation tes. 7dpo.

:S xx

Hey,
My AF is supposed to arrive tomorrow and I have really bad lower back pain since yesterday.
Hope it's a good sign!
X

Im 6dpo and I have pelvic pain, lower back and lower stomach off and on. I'm not in the mood to eat. Also my husband found something online to where instead of using a candle to use scent beads in an oil diffuser to make the house smell nice. That smelled so good at first and then the smell made me nauseous so he had to move it away from me. I drank chocolate milk and it gave me an upset stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->