Back pain!

kaylacrouch93

Mommy of 3 little monkeys
Reaction score
So With my first i got in a car accident and i dealt with back pain with him for the rest of my pregnancy but now OMGAHH i have so much back pain i cant sit or lay down comfortably at all.. and to try to walk brings tears to my eyes :nope: I just want to know if anybody else is going thru this and what yall do to help with the pain.. i cant go thru this whole pregnancy feeling like this.. some days i cant even pick up my almost 1 year old

I had awful back pain with my last pregnancy and was signed off work from 25 weeks until I gave birth. I had physio at 36 weeks which really helped and then gave birth a week later!!! Maybe you could get some physio early on? I reckon pregnancy yoga could help (as long as doctor agrees) and a hot water bottle also helped me. My back pain was thoracic in area and caused the muscles around my ribs to go into spasm so even breathing hurt. So far this time I have some lower back pain that just niggles. Hoping not to be as bad as last time although the mw said I should expect it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->