back to NTNP

Mizztina14

me & my 4 is all I know
Reaction score
well hello ladies im apart of this group now cuz i was TTC but it seem as though sum kind of AF is trying to show up 2 days late today.....but my story is kind of craxy so here it goes:

july i had a regular AF (4 days/heavy/28 cd)..then aug 25 early early morning when me and my OH finished :sex: he notice blood so i cleanned up and put on a pad...when i woke up that morning the pad had only one spot on it as big as a quater :haha:..but when i wipped it showwed on the TP...which is wierd for me cuz when AF cums she cums... but this spotting lasted for the next 2 daysthen magically dissappeared...i google everthing i could about what was going on with me and only came up with IB or inbrasion from :sex: which still suppose to brought AF if it was just inbrasion from :sex:...so the month past still no AF. now this month AF was due either on the 21 or the 23 which didint cum on either days....and this hold time me and the OH been having syptoms like craxy but its been him more than me... so AF is trying to show up today which i noticed last night when i went to the RR.. but its not enough for a pad or pantyliner..and im scared to use a tampon right cuz the blood only show when i wipe..

BUT IM CONFUSED OF WHATS HAPPENING AND IS GETTING SCARED...IF ANYBODY RUN ACROSS ANY USEFUL INFO ON WEB :coffee: PLZ PLZ PLZ :help: ME OUT

good luck, I hope you work out what's going on!

It's a pain in the neck when our bodies play cruel tricks on us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->