back to pre pregnancy weight but do not look it !

annie1

mother of 1
Reaction score
hi

i finally made it back to my pre pregnancy weight of 9 stone but i dont look the way i use to at all ! i suppose i just have to live with it as it nearly killed me gettng to this weight lol what are yor experiences?

I'm back to pre-preg too but I am NOT the same person body-wise. Not even remotely close.

I'm not far off my pre pregnancy weight, by about 4lbs... I really do not look it at all... My actual figure has changed, my hips are wider, my boobs are bigger making me look a bit heavier on top, all that with being short I just look bigger... so annoying! My tummy has lost its firmness though, so next step is to tone it up a bit!

Same here re body shape... although i'm not back at my pre-pregnancy weight, so well done to you on that! I had to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe - not because I am a stone heavier, but because the style of clothes I used to wear I can't wear anymore because of my body shape. I find it quite difficult clothes shopping now because i'm always choosing clothes I like and used to be able to wear, and then having to remind myself that I can't wear that style anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->