back to school.....

gamblesrh

Reaction score
how many of you had your kids start back at school today and how are you dealing with it?:cry::cry:

mine go back 1st week of sept, i'll be glad of the peace but it will be quiet. feel like i haven't done much with them this holiday.

mine go back 1st week of sept, i'll be glad of the peace but it will be quiet. feel like i haven't done much with them this holiday.

i feel the same in a way but it's sad because he's the only one i have in school right now, and the other thing im glad about is i get to take my naps again when my other one goes down for his nap.:happydance:

mine go back on 5th september . and as i have 4 children all running round me at the moment im actually looking forward to them going back , im just trying to do as much as poss with them over the next week , i also feel like we havent done much this holiday .
i am a bit sad that my youngest alfie is gonna be in full time school tho , wish he could just do 3 days and the rest off with me :)
but saying that , im starting a beauty course in september so ill be busy anyway , xxx

Awwww ours started back on the 16th, it was H's first day of P1 and I cried! I am glad they are back now though as I've seen how much she enjoys it, she's got so much enthusiasm.... hopefully the novelty won't wear off too soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->