Back to start TTC#2

Xstwx

Mum to DS & Expecting DD
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I start this journey trying to make baby #2.

My first is 8months old, OH and I decided we wanted 2years or less between them. I have just come off the pill so this could be a long road, I have heard of some ladies getting pregnant within a few weeks and others taking months.......This could be a long road!

When I got pregnant with my Son I was just out of an abusive relationship, I had no idea I was pregnant until I was about 10weeks, I am guessing with everything going on I just didn't notice anything different so this time around I feel like this is all new to me, TTC and looking for symptoms but it feels silly to say that lol

Anyway I hope to get to know some of you wonderful ladies as we go down this road together! xx

Welcome! I am also ttc #2. My LO is almost 20 months so we want to get prego soon before the age gap grows! I was on the pill before my 1st but we waited 4 months before ttc and conceived on the first cycle. This time I was 3 months off the pill before ttc and we are on the 3rd cycle of trying. So a little bit different this time. I'm almost wishing now we would've started ttc earlier. But all we can do now is keep trying.

Good luck to you, I hope it happens quickly for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->