Back too soon..

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Hey girlies,

Hope you don't mind me posting here. I was in WTT for ages, then when we moved to ttc I was blessed with a little bubs after two months. However, sadly we found out on Thursday that his heart had stopped beating at ten weeks. I am waiting to go into hospital for a D and C, but I think we will be waiting for sometime. As much as I want a baby, the idea of getting pregnant again terrifies me, so I will be waiting for a while until both the physical and mental healing can begin.

Love,
Katie
-x-

Oh sweetie,

So sorry to hear about your loss, but we will look after you best we can in here xxx

My sweet friend,
I am sending you all my love, i am so sorry for you loss.
I know nothin i say will make it hurts less, but i want you to know i am always here for you sweetheart!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm really sorry to hear you lost your little one. :hugs:

oh hunnie, sorry to hear about your loss. xx

So sorry to hear of your loss. Of course you're welcome in here while you heal! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Beca :wave:

Course we dont mind you hanging out hear untill your ready, again im sorry for your loss. I hope they hurry up and pull there fingers out so you can start to heal.

So sorry hun. I am sending you the most sincere of best wishes. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: take all the time you need sweetie, we're all here for you xx

New here, but didn't want to read and run. So sorry to hear of your loss.

Big hugs,
xx

I am so sorry for your loss :( . Stay as long as you need to.

Thanks girls. I always missed wtt just hoped it wouldn't work out like this. Promise not to mope round the place! Just want to build myself back up again. Huge :hugs:

I'm so sorry :(

Just take your time, there's no rush. Let time do the healing xxx

Darling Katie, I am sorry that you find yourself here again :hugs: I hope that we can make your time here bearable lovely xxx

Thanks girls. I always missed wtt just hoped it wouldn't work out like this. Promise not to mope round the place! Just want to build myself back up again. Huge :hugs:

:hugs: Sorry for your loss. Mope round all you want!

So sorry for your loss hun :hugs: doesn't matter if you "mope round the place" we're all here for you! Take all the time in the world xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->