Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

PrincessTaz

Winter's Mummy, TTC#2
Reaction score
So nervous and excited to be back in the ttc forums! Was last here in December 2011 when I conceived my little boy. We were ttc for 5 years as I have PCOS and he was conceived on Clomid round 3 after a mc on round 1. I then had a massive surprise in Jan 2013 when to my shock I fell pregnant naturally which I didn't think was possible. Sadly though at my scan I found out the baby had passed :cry::cry: I was a wreak after that and didn't think I'd even want to try again and the risk of going through that again but nearly a year on and I'm finally ready to take the plunge. I really want a little sibling for my ds. Seen as it did happen naturally we're going to see if that will happen again. I'm going to chart this cycle and use opks to see if I ovulate myself, hopefully I will. If not I'll track a few cycles and take them to my docs and hopefully be prescribed clomid again but without the long process it took first time around.

Sorry for rambling, sending lots of :dust: my way and everyones way :flower:

Good luck!! Lot's of :dust: your way!!!!

We are starting to TTC #2 as well! We are going straight to FET though as I am impatient and don't want to deal with the heartache of trying naturally and seeing BFNs (did 3 months natural and ready for FET!).

I'm sorry about your losses. But good luck hun! :)

Good luck! This will officially be our firt cycle ttc #2. We also have fertility issues and really want to try to conceive naturally before falling onto IVF. Maybe the 2 of us will be lucky ;)

Good luck! Ttc our #2. First time around tried naturally for 10 months then had to do 3 rounds of Clomid.

This was our first month, I'm currently CD33 and still no AF and yet Monday was BFN. But I've had crazy symptoms so Hoping to test again this weekend.

Hopefully none of us will have to as long second time around! I'm feeling a lot more relaxed than I thought I would, maybe because I've got my little boy now x

Good Luck! We have just started TTC#2 swell. Hopefully this will be a short road for us all!!

PrincessTaz- me too! Much more relaxed :) my son is almost 3 and I think he keeps me too busy to stress out about ttc!

Going to the DR today to get blood tests done- haven't gotten AF and a BFN Monday- I'm cd 35 today so I guess it is possible to still et a BFP but checking levels to makes sure I'm ovulating. At least she isn't making me wait 10 months this time!

PrincessTaz- me too! Much more relaxed :) my son is almost 3 and I think he keeps me too busy to stress out about ttc!

Going to the DR today to get blood tests done- haven't gotten AF and a BFN Monday- I'm cd 35 today so I guess it is possible to still et a BFP but checking levels to makes sure I'm ovulating. At least she isn't making me wait 10 months this time!

Nope definitely no chance to stress about anything other than what my 2 year old is getting in to.

I am really hoping I'm ovulating naturally because I'm worried that having a naturally pregnancy at the beginning of the year will mean they'll make me go through the e long process again. Only time will tell, just ordered my opks and ICs so all prepared x

Good luck ttc. Sorry to hear of your loss, that must have been devastating but I really hope you don't have a long journey this time and you get your rainbow!

Nope definitely no chance to stress about anything other than what my 2 year old is getting in to.

I am really hoping I'm ovulating naturally because I'm worried that having a naturally pregnancy at the beginning of the year will mean they'll make me go through the e long process again. Only time will tell, just ordered my opks and ICs so all prepared x

Good luck! I wish it wasn't so hard for women to do what they were BUILT to do- carry and birth a child. But thank God for modern technology that allows for us to fulfill that dream.

Dr just called and my blood pregnancy test was BFN :( so it looks like we're back to the same infertility bull*hit we dealt with before....so disappointed.

Dr just called and my blood pregnancy test was BFN :( so it looks like we're back to the same infertility bull*hit we dealt with before....so disappointed.

Aww I'm sorry it was a bfn, it's so frustrating! Don't be 100% convinced it means infertility though, even the most fertile people don't get pregnant every cycle. Are you charting so I can actually see of ovulation occurs? It's a great way to know what's going on with your cycles and good proof for the doctor if there is issues. I know exactly how it feels though so I'm here anytime you need to vent or rant xxxx

So sorry you had a bfn!! It's crap to have to hear that over and over again.

Haven't been on in a while, life suddenly got so busy!!

Thank you PrincessTaz and DaTucker :) I just had a mini pity party and decided not to let it get me down! The doctor prescribed my first round of Clomid which I picked up last Friday- waiting until my next cycle to start using it. BUT I started using ClearBlue OPK's last week and today I got my smiley face!!!! which would mean that I'm ovulating on my own! I BD'd this weekend Saturday and Sunday so hopefully, cross your fingers and toes! Which means that after tomorrow I'll be in the two week wait.

Thank you Santa for my Xmas gift :) let's see where this goes and maybe starting the new year with a BFP :)

That's brilliant news and if this isn't the month at least you have your clomid. I love that stuff, 5 little miracle pills. Good luck and FX for you x

GraciesMom - Yay for getting that smiley face on the OPK! FX for you! :)

Hi reading that was like dejavu your story somewhat similar to mine. We too tried for 5 years for my ds & conceived on clomid actually the last cycle before they were going to refer us for iui.
Then a year ago i went off bc pill to try for #2 happened straight away we were thrilled but mc at 8 weeks. Left it a whole year & now just went off bc pill again last night to try again. Because really want to give ds a sibling but we left a big gap before trying a year ago as i suffer from severe hyperemesis gravadium. Anyway good luck & fx for all of us.

Thank you :)

Mom2sam- we got pregnant with our son the last cycle before IUI as well- my husband even said "this is the last month of trying, let's wait a bit and try later" and I got pregnant on his birthday, and found out I was pregnant on my birthday. It would be awesome if I got pregnant on Xmas and the due date would be my grandfathers bday.

Oh! During my pity party I remembered something I was told the first time we had troubles and it was pretty amazing: someone said "your loved ones who have passed, can't be here to meet your child on this earth but they hold them in their arms in heaven until it's time for you to care for your child." Blew me away.

Well the hubby came home sick with a cold yesterday so no BD for me... If I can't convince him to do it tonight what are the chances do you think that Saturday and Sunday was enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->