Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

Hi :wave: the title of this thread jumped out to me as we are just starting out on TTC#2 and I am both nervous and excited

My DS turns 1 on 3rd Feb and this will be cycle 1 TTC#2 and I am currently CD9 (my cycles tend to be 28 days long so O around CD14 I think!!) I do not plan on OPKing or temping this time around for now - I think my cycles are pretty similar to how they were before :wacko:

Lots of luck to you all :dust:

I'd love to join you ladies as we are ttc our second now. The more support the better!

Mimzy we went through our first pregnancy together! I'm def nervous to be doing this again! It's our first cycle trying, if we don't hit it this cycle or next we will take a month off (possibly) as to not have a Xmas baby.

Litebright!!! I remember you! :hugs: I forgot did it take you some time to become preg the first time around?

This is our second cycle trying. My cycle just returned when I stopped breastfeeding in Nov.

Welcome Twag

Lucky you with cycles that are on schedule!:thumbup:

Hopefully you fall preg soon!

Thanks mimzy, I'm sure I'll have lots of questions next cycle if this one doesn't work out. I'll give it a few more cycles before I try clomid I think

Also welcome to all the new ladies :hi:
Hopefully we'll all be able to give our LOs a sibling in no time :dust:

Morning ladies! Welcome to all the new ladies and good luck to you all!

Twag- my son turns 3 on Feb 2nd :) so happy birthday to your little one :)

Update: started Provera four days ago and AF is in FULL swing- not sure if I should continue taking it for the full 10 days (I will start the Clomid in 3 days) I get mixed answers from People(Drs) on whether to continue the provera or to stop now that I have AF...(go figure my dr is out of town)shouldn't that be straight forward? Lol. so I'll keep taking it until I start the Clomid.

Baby dust to all!!

Hi ladies may I join? we've been ttc #2 for almost a year, our son turns 5 next month. I'm past being nervous, i'm almost in the giving up phase to be honest :-/. Hope you're all having a good weekend and lots of baby dust to all xx

Mimzy we conceived DD in two cycles. This is only our first cycle with ttc #2 so we will see how it goes. I don't want to fall into the situation of driving myself mad with symptom spotting. I'm only 1 dpo and already am getting impatient!!

GraciesMom I've never used provera so I have no useful advice, I'd just wait to speak to your doctor.

dani_tinks hi and welcome! Thanks for the dust and sorry it's taking so long for #2, FX this thread is lucky for all of us.

LiteBRIGHT I told myself I wasn't going to stress and just relax and go with the flow but I'm already driving myself crazy! I just can't not stress lol

AFM - I am frustrated as hell! CD20 and on my third day of positive opks and O pain with no temp rise. Pretty sure I will not be ovulating this cycle. For the last 6 months I've had a very regular 29 day cycle so I can't see why this month would be longer and my lp is deffo not 7/8 days long so I'd say no O. Think I'm going to try the soy isoflavones next cycle

20150118_112622.jpg

Princess I know how frustrating that can be! Seeing all those positive OPKs, no temp rise, and your prob tired of BDing LOL. That is great that you had been so regular the past 6 months though:thumbup: Maybe the stress of TTC is just getting you? Sometimes stress can delay O. Hopefully you O soon!

AFM: 3 DPO I'm amazed I O'd CD22 I have never O'd this early besides the cycle I took Soy and got my BFP with my son. Maybe my body is finally starting to regulate? :shrug: Not feeling too confident this cycle though. We didn't BD the day I O'd but we did the day before. First time around I had def symptoms and felt different very early on. Oh the joys of the TTW....

Mimzy wow that's fabulous, just looked back at your past charts and it's way early compared to normal. Maybe that's a good sign for this cycle, eeeek sending you lots of :dust:
I think BD one day before O is perfect timing :)

You're right about that stress too, and I started a new job so been nervous about that. Will just have to see what happens with my chart because I've ran out of opks and need to order some more from eBay. If I take soy next cycle would I just take it the same days I took clomid to conceive ds and how much would I take?

When I was younger I used to curse my periods for being so close together. Now I'm so grateful for a 28 day cycle!
Mimzy we bd'd the day before O too and not on or after. I think that's good timing tho.
I've been cramping since ovulation. I don't remember ever cramping for three days in a row like this. But maybe I just never payed that much attention?

Yea im the opposite...I used to love only getting my period every 35-39 days....now I curse them while ttc!!!!!

I also have a 28 day cycle and when I was TTC last time I would curse as I was so worried I was loosing more eggs as my cycles were so short :wacko: :haha:

CD13 here so O day is imminent so :sex: it is :wacko:

Good luck ladies :dust:

Yeah when I wasn't first ttc my ds I wasn't really glad I had regular 30 day cycles because you presume that's a good thing. Turned out in the end I wasn't even ovulating at all! Still no temp rise today to indicate O, think I'm just going to call this cycle a wash out because I'm not in the mood to keep BD. Just hope af comes on time so we can start a fresh with the soy isoflavones.

LiteBRIGHT it's amazing what you notice once you're looking and aware of your body.

Twag good luck catching that eggy!

Mimzy wow that's fabulous, just looked back at your past charts and it's way early compared to normal. Maybe that's a good sign for this cycle, eeeek sending you lots of :dust:
I think BD one day before O is perfect timing :)

You're right about that stress too, and I started a new job so been nervous about that. Will just have to see what happens with my chart because I've ran out of opks and need to order some more from eBay. If I take soy next cycle would I just take it the same days I took clomid to conceive ds and how much would I take?

I sure hope its a good sign!! :happydance: My temp is still up but I had some spotting today after BM and I"m only 4DPO so not sure what that is about? :shrug: Maybe from BDing last night?

I took mine CD1-5 because I wanted to really push my O date up.
CD1- 160mg
CD2- 160mg
CD3- 180MG
CD4- 160MG
CD5-180MG
That is exactly what I took. The max is 200mg. I took it right before bed to cut down on the symptoms. But CD3 when I took 180mg the next day I had a horrible headache so I only took 160mg CD4 but the last day I sucked it up and took 180mg again. I would start out with 160mg and see how you feel then if you can handle it increase. And I highly suggest taking it before bed. GOOD LUCK!!! I really hope it works for you. I told my coworker about it and it worked for her first cycle too and she had been trying for over a year.

Hi ladies can I join you all? I'm 28 and SO is 32 we had our first November 2014 and just decided to start trying for #2. I had such a great group of ladies my last time around is love to have the same with ttc #2!

Hi ladies can I join you all? I'm 28 and SO is 32 we had our first November 2014 and just decided to start trying for #2. I had such a great group of ladies my last time around is love to have the same with ttc #2!

:hi: welcome - Aww so your LO is 2 months old? Good luck for this cycle :dust:
When I was in being induced with DS the lady next to me was being induced and had a 10 month old at home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->