Back ttc baby no:2, nervous and excited!

I'm still here :hi: how are things going so far this cycle? I'm out, af got me a day early after 4 days of bfn!

I would like to join. Cd1 post dnc af for me. Ttc #2 again. Hope it happens sooner than later.

Welcome Heather! Sorry to hear about your loss. Good luck and I hope it is sooner rather than later for you!! :dust:

Hello ladies!!

AF was due yesterday and still no sign of her. I may or may not have ovulated the 23rd of Dec. so I'm (Im)patiently waiting to test until this weekend.

So far my symptoms have been: nausea for the last couple days in the afternoon, tender breasts but not super tender (like last month), this might be a TMI but large amount of CM thick like lotion (almost like a mucous plug for those of you who have had a bambino) - never had that before. SO FREAKIN exhausted it's been rough :/ my legs are killing me- my knees hurt when I was pregnant with my son.

So who knows?!?!? Hoping and praying that this is our month.

Good Luck Graciesmom! Sounds like some good symptoms to me :) FX for you!!

Well I tested this morning at CD32, BFN. Still no sign of AF. So frustrating that my body won't do what it was created to do. If I'm not pregnant then I want AF to get here so we can move on.

We are TTC #2 as well! I am so scared ! After 2 losses in 2013 we didn't try all 2014 at all in fact I had given up and thought I would never be back at this again! DH really wants a lil girl and slowly swayed me into it now I am all into it and feeling the baby blues! We decided we will TTC this month ! And I have been taking prenatals, vitex and eating super healthy! I am on CD7 so still have some time before the big O but nerves are settling in ! I'm excited , hopeful , and nervous, wish me luck and send pink baby dust my way 💕

Welcome and good luck skypink! And sorry about your losses.

It's s frustrating when you're getting bfn but no sign of af. Maybe you Od later than what you think?! Still keeping my FX for you, you symptoms sound good to me too

So today is CD 35- no sign of AF. I've had lots and lots of sharp pinching in my left ovary area( I had a tumor removed 2006 and I have an adhesion that pinches everyone in a while) BUT I also have a lot of pinching really low in my abdomen (groin/pelvis) area. I did not have that last month at all. I've been so exhausted that I can't wake up for almost a week now. Friday night I slept HARD and saturday I took a 2.5 hour nap!! I never nap. I could not stay awake, I felt like I was in a haze all day. Then slept for 8+ hours Saturday night. I have not taken another test since Friday but I go to the dr tomorrow for a blood test just in case. Not getting my hopes up. *sigh*. I wish we turned purple or something to tell us we were pregnant. I had two lattes yesterday and was able to at least function for the most part. My mom asked me yesterday if I was pregnant (she doesn't know we're trying) and my son was OBSESSED with my belly button the other day he said "you have a cow in there mom", lol! Um....thank you?

Thanks for the hug :)

Welcome SkyPink! Good luck!

Beta HCg came back at .01....so yeah, not pregnant. Starting progesterone tomorrow and then Clomid to get my cycles to regulate then hopefully baby *fingers crossed* dr said that she's all for me wanting to do it on my own BUT thinks it's highly unlikely with my numbers and history *sigh*. At least I don't have to wait 10 months this time like I did with my son.

Hello ladies may i join you? :flower:

The title of this thread is just how I feel: TTC #2 nervous and excited! :happydance:

Princess I just went back and read everything to catch up with you all. I tried for almost a year the first time around. I don't ovulate every month and have long cycles. The cycle I convinced my son I took Soy Isoflavones have you every thought of trying that to Ovulate on your own?

Gracies - Sorry about how your cycles have been going! Hopefully the clomid does the trick for you!!!

Welcome Mimzy!

Sorry about the bfn ((hugs)) I thibk with the clomid tho you'll have your bfp in no time! I think I'm going to have a long one this time too, CD17 and still not had a positive opk! I am definitely going to have a look into that soy isoflavones

Thought I O'd yesterday even though that would be unusually early for me CD 21 because I had a positive OPK and I've been cramping the past few days but no my temp was back down today :wacko: I"m so confused on why I'm cramping mid cycle??!?!?

Dill thank you for the welcome

Princess if you want any advice on the Soy ask away :flower: When are you going to try clomid next?

:dust: to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->