• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Backache and ovary pains

Nat0619

Mummy :-)
Reaction score
Does anyone else get backache around Ov time? I don't get it every month but some months seem to. My level of Ov pains vary month by month too, with some months (like this one!) having days of twinges, whereas other months I don't feel much. Could the months of more pains be more fertile?? For example, could it mean releasing more than one egg?? x

I don't think more pain equals better ov. That would be too easy, and as we all know, this ttc lark is anything but, lol!

Anecdotally, women sometimes say they can feel if they ov from both ovaries in any given month but seeing as the the actual info on the subject, i.e. that you can have ov pain both before, during and after ov, ditto for ewcm, i think the verdict is: probably not.

You can definitely be more fertile some months over others but i think you'd be hard pressed finding that out for yourself just based on your symptoms. Having said that, positive thinking never hurt! :)

Good luck! :)

I usually feel the pain on one side or the other when I Ov... either left or right... so I typically know which side an egg is being released from... but this last cycle... ? Nothing- nadda- zip- zilch... lol. No pain. Unless maybe it happened while I was asleep?

I've learned never to count on anything being, staying or remaining the same... haha. Cause just when something seems to be the "norm" - it all up and changes!

Good luck and baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->