Bad back or something serious?

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
So for the past idk how many weeks ive been having this back pain, sometimes I cant walk at all, cant get up the stairs, or stand on 1 leg without collapsing to the floor in pain. I've had a week of work the past week (I work at McDonalds so there is like 8 hours on your feet which I can handle) but I went back last night for my 1st shift back and couldn't walk out of the shop whe nthe shift ended, literally had to get carried, I looked like an idiot lol.

It seems to be low in my back and I feel it into my butt cheeks and sometimes down my legs, my MIL is a nurse and she dosent think its sciatica but she does know of a lady that needed crutches during pregnancy.

I did have this with DD but when I got to about 30 weeks. I'm only 11 weeks now and I don't really want crutches, and work is making it worse obviously!

Anyone else had something similar?

I'm only 5ft 4 and 8st 5 so I'm not a heavy piece to carry around lol

Sorry for long post

xx

I started having this at about 14 weeks. At 16 week apt. I asked. Dr. And got a physical therapy referral. When I went we found my hormones were making my pelvic muscles relax, and made me uneven. I go in 2x a week to be stretched, rubbed and they put a hot pack on my back. They have me put back into place, now it's keeping it there. The PT. Told me it would continue until she came then we would work my muscles back so my hip and pelvis would stay :)

Ask your doctor, because if your anything like me, it's a fall risk, and quite painful.

Aww thank you, yeah I've had a couple of nasty falls already, and I feel so unsafe carrying my DD down the stairs in the morning, but I'ts just gotta be done its getting to me now that I cant even put a pair of trousers on without falling in pain.

I don't like the thought of being stretched mind lmao!!

With DD I just put it down to being 30+ weeks and huge for someone whos petite so never really thought about it until now when it came back. Ill deffo go back to the doctors

xx

I think back pain is normal, and what got my OBGYN attention and my PT attention is when I mentioned loosing my right leg. Apparently my right leg was longer and so apparent he could easily show the student I allowed in (I'm a courious person, and I like to listen to them teach students.) Anyhow, back on topic.

The stretching isn't to bad, mostly them having me push one way or another against them. One they do does push down on belly and baby, makes her push back a little, but they make sure I'm comfy. Not to bad. Keep us updated on what your doc says, and be safe hun. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->