Bad bloating! How to help stop it?..

happy02

Reaction score
Hey ladies, got some really bad bloating going on and I really need to stop it as I don't want the world to know I am expecting yet. Especially with what's goin on.

Anyone know any tips on how to deal with it? Or prevent it? I just can't hold it in for long haha I am skinny and my belly is popping right out. I kinky have to eat a snack and it's right there. Ggrrr. I am not very good at lying so if someone asks are you pregnant I will probably just laugh and give myself away haha

Drink a lot of water? I don't know, I have the same issue! Especially toward the end of the day!

I just bought two much looser styled shirts to supplement my first tri wardrobe and keep the bloat/bump under wraps

Nothing really helped me either. It is now much better though so it will eventually stop. I'd go with the looser shirts and lots of water with lemon in it.

I start off normal every day, and then my belly just gets bigger and bigger as the day wears on. I'm taking 400mg per day of progesterone, which I am sure is not helping.

I wish I had a solution for you. I definitely feel your pain.

I have found drinking warm water with lemon in has helped me with mine this time around. I have to add a drop of honey to it though to soften the lemon taste... Not a lover of lemon here! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->