Bad cramps but no contractions?

Kato2

Mummy to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
Been woken every half hour to 1 HR with bad cramps but no real contractions. I'm sure this is how labour started for me last time but can't really remember. Anyone else any idea if this could be it?

That's how my first labour started, my contractions started 29hours after the cramps started. Xx

I've been getting this for a few days now, I put it down to baby being squished. Oo I hope it's the start of something!

I experienced this a few times, the first time I woke up with horrid cramps that never let up for a few hrs.... I could barely talk or breathe, my dr sent me in and I was hooked to the monitor where it showed irritable uterus , I was having small contractions on top of each other literally for hrs on end.... Excruciating!!! I'm also a smaller person with a small belly and my dr said there's just no room and I feel everything.... So when I had 2 other spells since that time, I just got lots of rest abs hydration and eventually they let up :/
Hopefully this is ur start of labor though and NOT that!!! Lol. Just wanted to share though:/

My contractions always feel like cramps, in fact when people ask what labor feels like i tell them it feels like menstrual cramps thatt come and go. So - yes! Could be it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->