Bad experiences with FRER!

Are the CB digis the same sensitivity as the CB plus? I took a CB plus and got a faint line within the 3 min mark but am having a bit of trouble believing it. I took a 2nd yesterday morning and got the same. I really don't want to buy more FRER because they have been so unpredictable, but the limbo is killing me. We weren't even planning more, and the timing sucks, but if I am, I want to make sure I'm doing everything I need to. I am currently 2 days late for AF which is not wholly unusual, but we also had an oopsy this month so I am stressing a bit.
This is the test I took on Friday.

oops- here it is

Attachments

• 20170728_222204.jpg
    20170728_222204.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 9
I would recommend ics if steering clear of frer deffo stay away from superdrug tests i have had so many false lines on them xxx

Are the CB digis the same sensitivity as the CB plus? I took a CB plus and got a faint line within the 3 min mark but am having a bit of trouble believing it. I took a 2nd yesterday morning and got the same. I really don't want to buy more FRER because they have been so unpredictable, but the limbo is killing me. We weren't even planning more, and the timing sucks, but if I am, I want to make sure I'm doing everything I need to. I am currently 2 days late for AF which is not wholly unusual, but we also had an oopsy this month so I am stressing a bit.

The digi are 25miu, i am not sure on the plus. Can you get the CB early? That's 10miu.

The digi are 25miu, i am not sure on the plus. Can you get the CB early? That's 10miu.

I took one of the assured dollar store ones tonight and it was stark white, so whatever I am seeing on the CB, I'm guessing it's not positive. The assured brand ones are supposed to be 20 mIU, so at 16 dpo, it would surely show positive, right? Just like everyone, I HATE being in limbo!!

I wouldn't rule anything anymore...

I had a friend got stark negatives until 18DPO. But we all know ourselves more than rules or wives tales. Testing can drive you mad though. The IC's are 10miu and if, like me, you are a Poas-a-Holic, they are cheap and sensitive enough to just keep going until af arrives!

Good luck, and remember you're not out until af arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->