Bad habits ....

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
As little or as big as you like!

One of the worst things I do is run a HOT HOT bath & leave it there for about an hour, its still pretty warm so I'll run some cold & get in! Then I'd let some bath water out & run the hot again whist in the bath!

OH goes mad :lol:

:tease:

Wobbles™ said:

One of the worst things I do is run a HOT HOT bath & leave it there for about an hour, its still pretty warm so I'll run some cold & get in! Then I'd let some bath water out & run the hot again whist in the bath!

Snap i do that aswell :lol:
So glad we are not on a water meter

One of my bad habits is Ebay, i won't go to a shop if i can find it on there
I think i like getting parcels :rofl:

Picking my nose, biting my nails, scratching my man bits and needing a number 2 when hayleys in the bath! :lol:
My main one is forgetting stuff, i'm always forgetting well.... everything, drives hayleys mad!! :lol:

Hayleys runs the bath and takes hours to get in it too, women :roll: :lol:

I run a bath and lay in it for hours and hours... can easily stay in it allllll day!
Am such a water baby!!

Not putting clothes in the washing basket https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/princess_h/Fave%20Smileys/blush.gif

:-k

I am forgetful, I mean really bad, we laugh about it, but it can drive us both mad at times!!! :oops: :lol:

There must be more, I will have to come back! :D

i put tea bags in random dirty mugs rather than straight in the bin, drives oh nuts. i am also quite messy at times, then get like monica from friends for a few months...BUT...i really want to know yours ag...

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/avatar_3882.gif Another blonde moment :oops:

OH just said it aint a habit................... =D> he said "you can do something about a habit" :oops: :cry:

So seems I am perfect!! :amartass:

BUT OH has enough to make up for me :o :sick: [-X =;

my bad habit (i dont know if this counts) i am really loud when tommy wants to go to bed. i will toss and turn and talk to myself on purpose....even when i am tired and would like to sleep myself....maybe i want to sleep first???

lol lexis-mommy, i do the same with my oh...he winds me up in the morning, i am a right grumpy bum in the morning so dont let him sleep when he wants to lol...glad im not the only one.

bite nail,pick my noseusual guy stuff

i fart ALOT too and find it amusing god knows how i got married :-s

Jo said:
Wobbles™ said:

Snap i do that aswell :lol:
So glad we are not on a water meter

One of my bad habits is Ebay, i won't go to a shop if i can find it on there
I think i like getting parcels :rofl:
Erm very guilty for the parcels too! Always been a little bargain an freebie head :oops: :lol:

Jase said:
bite nail,pick my noseusual guy stuff

i fart ALOT too and find it amusing god knows how i got married :-s
Oh your alright I do all that bar I try not to bite my nails!! LOL

:ninja:

Erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wobbles!!!! :gun: :sick:

You aint no lady!!! :pop:

:lol:

Theres nout worse than a big boogy up your nose! :lol:

Blowing doesn't clear your nose of all the YAK & dirt! :lol:

I'm assuming she already knew that one!!

:fool:

bada bum, dish...or something like that, i was waiting for it....well done... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"