Bad mother alert!!

MrsTurner2012

Reaction score
I'm sat on the loo...

DS1 is getting in the shower... He's not shy about being naked around me and quite regularly does 'the willy dance'

Today was a bit different... I'm not usually that close to him when he does it

That's when I saw them.. PUBES! Actual pubes and lots of them

As a mother I'm delighted my son is becoming a man and scream 'OMG you've got pubes Cian'

He was mortified. Looked at me in terror so I went in for a closer look to make sure I wasn't seeing things and he bursts into tears.

After a lot of coaxing and apologising he finally stops crying and says 'you're such a perv, I can't believe you zoomed in on them'

Haha! I could have been a little more subtle but it was an exciting moment! Think he may be scarred for life now!

Won't be long before I'm buying nappies for one son & condoms for the other!

Haha its mad when they grow up my neice is very shy she wore a vest top the other day and was wavein her arms in the air and she hadnt shaved her armpitts
My mom pipped up and said ellie you have hairy under arms she looked mortified and embarrassed i showed her how to shave her armpits i had to give her the talk about pubety and i think she was greatful i didnt make a song and dance about it unlike my mom lol

hahaha!!! u do make me laugh :)

Awwww, I remember my sister doing similar when my boobies came in. I went so red lol

Feel like I need to buy him a present to mark this momentous occasion!

This is so not how my parents dealt with stuff like this. I would have been scarred...

Haha made me giggle this thread! You sound like a very proud momma :haha:

OMG LOL this was hilarious! I love that your son is that comfortable with you to actually do a willy dance. It's sweet in a different way haha. althouhg I'm not sure he is going to ever do that dance again after ahem that little discovery!!!

Ahaha I'm sure he will be fine. You know your son well enough to know if he is sensitive enough to find that sort of thing traumatizing :)

I'm thinking the same!

As a family we've never hidden bodies away. I've always taught him to be proud of his body.

He sees me naked all the time n isn't phased by it. He pees in the loo whilst his step dad is in the bath. We're all very open. I hope he doesn't start to get too conscious. But maybe just keeps his boxer shorts on a bit more!

His willy will start to grow and I really don't wanna see that!

I've seen enough of his mini boners over the years and cleaned up after he's tried to pee with them!!

It's gonna be sticky sheets soon. I told him a whole ago though that if he has a wet dream he can take his sheets off himself or to just pre warn me so I'm not sticking my hand in it on wash day!

Ahaha I'm sure he will be fine. You know your son well enough to know if he is sensitive enough to find that sort of thing traumatizing :)

Oh he's fine! It was the zooming in that made him cry!

Can't believe his mother is a perv!! Ha ha.

U promised him I'd never look at his penis again before slapping him on the bum n leaving the bathroom

He's just asked me to look for pubes under his arm pits! Awwww! He doesn't!

Hes Asked me not to tell his dad he has hairy balls tho!

He's had his widge out 'accidentally' 3 times since the bathroom incident so I don't think he's bothered. Would go as far as sayin he's quite proud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->