Bad mother alert!!

I think its lovely you are all so open. Its only now at 25 I can mention periods /pregnancy stuff with my mum. I learnt the facts of life from my nan!

A pube party would be so funny... you could make a cake and everything :rofl:

i hope zach and i have a close bond like yours. id love to know he could come to me about anything and feel comfortable and confident doing so. i think a pube party is in order. after pink flowers mentioning a cake i pictured many designs that could be made lol. x

The thought of pube cakes is making me want to barf!

Could become a new craze tho!

Isn't that what bah mitzvah's are? A like hitting puberty/coming of at party!

I asked him what he'd like as a gift to mark is entrance into manhood & he just said se Xbox points! He's milking it!

I agree being open with kids is important if they have questions, but I don't think I could be like this with my son. Different strokes for different folks.

Indeed. It's not for everyone.

We talk openly about sex, bodies, sexuality.. Anything really. We always have.

I want him to be well educated about the ways of the world and not to be narrow minded like a lot of people I know, I also don't want him to learn the wrong things from whispers at school if you get me.

I'm giving him the knowledge/foundation to build upon as he sees fit.

I've just googled puberty cake... There's actually some quite beautiful cakes on there.

Then I googled pube cake...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 4
Personally, I think you are AWESOME! To have such an open relationship with a teenage boy is quite an achievement! and the fact he's comfortable with himself to ask you about hairy armpits after you squealed at his bits is testament to that. Hopefully that will mean he'll be comfortable talking to you about things like sex and drinking and he wont need to hide aspects of his life.

I also love the fact he's milking it for Xbox points! :haha:

Personally, I think you are AWESOME! To have such an open relationship with a teenage boy is quite an achievement! and the fact he's comfortable with himself to ask you about hairy armpits after you squealed at his bits is testament to that. Hopefully that will mean he'll be comfortable talking to you about things like sex and drinking and he wont need to hide aspects of his life.

I also love the fact he's milking it for Xbox points! :haha:

Thank you.

That's exactly how I want it to be. I don't want to be a nosy mother and know all the all the ins and outs of his life but I do want us to be close. Close enough that if he does want to tell me he's had sex or he has a personal problem then it's not an issue.

I think trusting & giving a child privacy is a big part of creating a strong relationship too. I never look at his phone and always knock before going into his bedroom. It's about building a mutual respect.

I might sound loopy sometimes with the thing we get up to. Things that seem silly on the surface but I think it's deeper than that and creates the relationship without either of us realising.

We grow these babies inside us and mark milestones all thier lives... I don't want to miss out on anything. I created him and am proud that he's maturing and his body works in the way it should!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->