Bad mother alert!!

Aye!

I've always said he's been a bloke since the day he was born.

He got an Instagram account a few weeks ago and the first 3 things he searched for were

Big boobs
Cute dogs and then
Massive bums!

We had similar when my little brother found google for the first time

Ha ha ha! Hilarious! Glad he's so proud of himself lol! X

Good god some kids would be traumatised!!! Haha, he sounds like a right little chap!

X

Yeah he's a diamond!

With me as a mother I doubt he'd be traumatised about anything!

I was walking around in his age 9-10 football top today at his tournament because I was freezing!

He just rolls his eyes n tells me to get a grip!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 10
I hope no one he knows would come across this thread especialy with a pic of him and talking about his pubes, it is a public forum after all and can come up on google easy enough :)

Awww bless him, and a pic as well as the pube talk! Embarrassing Mum alert, my kids would KILL ME lol but they're a couple years older! What an absolute cutie (looks older than 10 too) :)

I'm quite aware it's public!

I'm not ashamed. Neither is he.

Highly doubt any of his 10 year old friends are googling him & looking on pregnancy forums!

The Internet is a pretty big place! I wouldn't say anything here that I wouldn't talk about in real life.

Awww bless him, and a pic as well as the pube talk! Embarrassing Mum alert, my kids would KILL ME lol but they're a couple years older! What an absolute cutie (looks older than 10 too) :)

I'm the ultimate in embarrassing mother material!

He knows it and accepts me for who I am!

Makes his life more interesting at the end of the day!

That picture has been posted before. So people I speak to regularly will already know what he looks like.

No shame in having pubes! It's a great day in life!

I think you'd also need to post his full name for somebody who knows him to be likely to see this post

Some people love to be pessimistic!

Can't see the funny/sarcastic sides of this thread!

More to life than worrying what people might find on the Internet

I post worse stories about him on fb n tag him in them!

He's not bothered! Loves the attention

People who know me know I don't take many things seriously in life!

That'd be boring, life is for living not whinging!

Not saying its anything to be ashamed of :)

How I found this place was looking up discharge before period and this site was the first thing to come up, I flicked through 3-4 threads and nearly spat out my drink, the one on about discharge and wet knickers was my cousin :haha:

Well I'm sure anyone knows him will know this story before long so no need to worry.

Love this thread. Too funny!! I wish I had a son. =( I would get him a present. Maybe some movie tickets or something for him and a friend. Your little boy is becoming a young man!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That's hilarious!

You can literally have a party for anything!!

this cracked me up. think its great having such an open relationship. my mum was a nightmare to discuss things with, she still is now and im 28. when i started my period at 9yrs old it was my dad i told because he'd always been the one who was more relaxed and took it all in his stride. even now its my dad i discuss personal stuff with. so i think having a mum who you can be open with and is approachable is a great thing. and you and your son clearly have a great thing going !! xx

Thanks Squeaks!

Yeah I think it just being me & him for 9 years has given us that bond.

We are friends too. Which sometimes is a bad thing because he may not have as much respect for my authority at times but that is a shite part I have to put up with to enable us to be so open.

I've always informed him about life and he is pretty clued up. Not in a way that its stolen his childhood or innocence just so he is prepared for this type of situation.

Coming to me to check his armpits after me squeeling like a girl shows he is 100% comfortable with me and I like that.

I hope I'm the mother he can talk to about anything. My mum wasn't and I hid alot from her. Got into trouble at a young age and I think it's because I was uneducated in regards to life/social skills.

I don't think anything should be taboo if its questioned.

I agree being open with kids is important if they have questions, but I don't think I could be like this with my son. Different strokes for different folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->