Bad news

Kians_Mummy

Mummy to Kian & an angel
Reaction score
I had my dating scan on Thursday, I thought everything was well as I have been getting symptoms since day one & started to get a little bump. I took DS and OH with me and where DS was sitting he could see the screen and as soon as the lady started scanning he yelled "there is a the baby", she frowned so I told DS to be quiet as she was concentrating.

Then DS yelled "where has the baby gone", and that's when she looked at me and asked if I was sure on my dates then carried on scanning. My heart sank, she showed me the screen. There was a big sac (measuring 12 weeks 3 days, which would match with ovulation) and a placenta but no baby :(. She explained that it was blighted ovum where the embryo doesn't develop but everything else does. She was rather surprised that it didn't come away by itself.

So this goodbye from me and I hope that everyone has a healthy pregnancy

I had my dating scan on Thursday, I thought everything was well as I have been getting symptoms since day one & started to get a little bump. I took DS and OH with me and where DS was sitting he could see the screen and as soon as the lady started scanning he yelled "there is a the baby", she frowned so I told DS to be quiet as she was concentrating.

Then DS yelled "where has the baby gone", and that's when she looked at me and asked if I was sure on my dates then carried on scanning. My heart sank, she showed me the screen. There was a big sac (measuring 12 weeks 3 days, which would match with ovulation) and a placenta but no baby :(. She explained that it was blighted ovum where the embryo doesn't develop but everything else does. She was rather surprised that it didn't come away by itself.

Im so sorry to hear your news :( big big hugs xxx

Im so sorry :( can't imagine what that must be like. I hope to see you on here in the near future. Take care xxx

So sorry hun - see you back here soon xx

I'm so sorry to hear that! My heart goes out to you, and it hope to see you back here soon! :hugs:

I'm so sorry! :hugs: you are in my prayers.

So sorry to read your sad news. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->